boat wanted

Hey newfy boy!! my friend has a nice boat for sale!! Email me and ill give you the details. good luck!!

Don, sorry I didnt post those pics.. I was looking it over and seen that it was an overpriced piece of crap. Good luck with your search.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

What's the deal on the Banana boat? I couldn't find it for sale.

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

not yet i have looked at a few but nothing firm. missed a beauty in campbell river a cdory starting to look in the usa. do you have anything in mind thanks newfie boy

That aquasport looks like a good deal although that open transom looks like it would take water.

Newfie i looked hard for a boat a few years ago.We bought a local boat it was a good boat at a decent price.Ever since i have seen some amazing deals down south and wish we had gone down there. The paper work and hassel of bringing it back is worth paying half the price!

Heres a solid looking setup.

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/boa/1809468005.html

hey thanks kelly. you might be right beemer more pics on the way. thanks for all your help guys. i will keep you posted.the newf

I tried to find some info on the brand but there wasnt much. It might be a bit of a tupperware boat but it looks nicely finished and that powers worth 15-20k. Another problem with good deals down south is you need to get on them right away as often they sell before you can get down there. good luck

Hey newfie. If you are considering buying from the states.thisis a useful tool.

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi

It lets you check every craigslist kijiji and e bay ad in north america and narrow it down to boat make and model. you can use the filter to find yamaha power and such.
I just spent a year looking for a boat and used that site alot. I was looking for a 20-22ft.wa cuddy with outboard to gear up for fishing. had a budget of a 20k.my heart was set on a proline 20 and saw a few but had reservations about how to shipit,get it inspected,duties and stuff.
Well 3 weeks ago a friend calls me and tells me theres a walkaround cuddy on vancouver craigslist. Turns out to be a ,1995 grady white adventure 208 wa with 2000 225 yamaha and 9.9 four stroke kicker and 2006 magic tilt trailer. checked out top notch and i bought immediately for 18k .its my dreamboat. keep your eyes open it'll come.
hope that site helps.

Hey newfie i emailed you with some info i found. They are out of business so no warranty. That tool morganic posted is your best bet for finding boats.

Back