Boat shelter best deal

adrian1991

Hey all, where's the go to for boat shelters I need a new one for my 20foot hourston
I was looking at the one on princess autos website the 12x20 but don't think it will be high enough
Not gonna go with the straight side ones as every winter I'm out there with a broom pushing the snow off the thing.
The last one I added 4 foot extensions to the legs to make it high enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908-222552_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-222552_Firefox.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51
I have bought 2 from these guys, one for my old double eagle and one for my travel trailer. They were great quality, but definitely more expensive than Princess auto.

Anyways check em out and give them call for pricing.

Hey all, where's the go to for boat shelters I need a new one for my 20foot hourston
I was looking at the one on princess autos website the 12x20 but don't think it will be high enough
Not gonna go with the straight side ones as every winter I'm out there with a broom pushing the snow off the thing.
The last one I added 4 foot extensions to the legs to make it high enough.

Go with industrial dome design with a strong frame way stronger and easier push snow off. I bought mine from Adams in Duncan. I used electrical conduit to make mine higher. This shelter has lasted now 10 years. The top is just starting to go but frame is still good.

And now for something completely different. These are customizable for width [single or double], height and length. Mine is 20' wide x 22' long. Engineered to tolerate snow loads. Mine is now 16 years old, and gets powerwashed every few years. Other than that and straightening posts I bend, there's no maintenance. :confused:

20210128_104646.jpg

And now for something completely different. These are customizable for width [single or double], height and length. Mine is 20' wide x 22' long. Engineered to tolerate snow loads. Mine is now 16 years old, and gets powerwashed every few years. Other than that and straightening posts I bend, there's no maintenance. :confused:

View attachment 84875
Interesting, where from?

I have a brand new 10x20 sitting in my garage. I purchased and used it for one day this last June for my sons first birthday party.

Located in Victoria (Colwood) for $250.

Heavy duty canopy, 2-inch steel posts and steel elbow connectors.

Cheers,
Nick 604-346-6609

293F6D62-2BA1-4440-8ABE-0E4AF3138031.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting, where from?
I'm in Victoria, and had it installed by a local father/son duo -- they are the local distributors. I think there are others in different locations. The product is from the states.

Edit: - its bolted to the concrete pad, but where I live it counts as a temporary structure, and doesn't have to meet lotline setbacks.

Last edited:
Back