Boat launch in ucluelet

Jencourt

We are talking about heading out there for a Saturday Hali fish.We are thinking of driving the extra rather than launching in port and running the boat all the way out.for one days fishing.Extra 20-30 in diesel vs 100 in boat fule. Was wondering about a boat launch in Ucluelet. Is there easy access to one there.I have never been there before. How far past Toquart bay turn off is it, and how is the parking.Or dose it make more sense to do Toquart instead. planning to fish some of the closer to surf line humps near Ucluelet . Any input and directions to launch would be appreciated.

Cheers Ray

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Been using these forums for quite some time, figured I'd actually post for a change. Ukee is about 20 minutes past Toquart turn off. I've used the ramp at Islands West Resort before and its quite good. There is a launch fee however I dont remember how much. Contacts and more info is available at www.islandwestresort.com. Definetly easier than running from Port in my opinion.

Tip Up

Correct me if im wrong but isnt Hali closed to all recreation fishing???

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Correct Holmes.

23:59 hours oct 18th

Thanks for the info tipup:)

thanks for the good luck wish duff[8D]
I will post a report wen we get back. Pics too I hope.

Might see you out there Ray.

Think I know where you'll be;)

Tides look good. Better try to get as many as the bastards are saying we did...

Gimee the gaff!!!

Ya Jeff If the weather holds that is where I will be. I am stilkl a little one dimensional as I have had little time to explore and try other spots. If all goes well we will be there sometime in the am. I will give you a shout and let you know how we are doing if I do not see you over that way.

Back