Boat hauling on island.

doug78

See as my tow rig got smacked and is likely gone into the black hole of insurance land...maybe never to return.

Any companies out there hauling boats across island?? Would be trying to get my seafarer from either Nanaimo or Campbell River to Gold River.

Sigh...long day

I'll call him in the next couple days. Still reeling over the possible right off truck...frame is bent. Truck took it well, I walked away with out a scratch. Split second decision, I made a bad call...

I'll call him in the next couple days. Still reeling over the possible right off truck...frame is bent. Truck took it well, I walked away with out a scratch. Split second decision, I made a bad call...
At least you weren't hurt and can still enjoy your boat this summer

Jim at Sunny Shores in Sooke hauls boats, usually large ones. He has a big all-wheel drive tractor for the ramps and a huge boat trailer with a hydraulic lift bed.

Last edited:
I know a guy who also had a nasty trailer towing incident. He went out and bought an F450 after that experience.

Jim at Sunny Shores in Sooke hauls boats, usually large ones. He has a big all-wheel drive tractor for the ramps and a huge boat trailer with a hydraulic lift bed.
I tried calling Jim to haul my boat last year and got the runaround and finally no response. Must be busy but I received poor service and communication

Back