Boat builder.

walleyes

Crew Member
Hey guys looking for your help on locating the name and place of a boat builder located in Langford. They have a couple boats sitting in Sunny Shores right now that they built for customers but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the company. They are aluminum boat builders something like Northwest or the like, it's not northwest but that name keeps coming on my head but I know it's not them. If any of you frequent sunny shores they built the big 32' that is sitting there now.

I was speaking with one of the owners just the other day but man I just can't remember their name.

Your help is appreciated.

Thx it must be them then by the looks of it. Just when I googled northwest I came to northwest river boats so that's what threw me off.

Thx again.

Cool thx,, I did see that same post just this morning and this is no doubt the company..

They have a 32' sitting at Sunny Shores that was custom built for a customer that I absolutely fell in love with. A 32 is much to large for myself but I am thinking of a shortened version in a 26' not this coming summer but Lord willing maybe the next. I would call the style kind of a split between a centre console and a walk around. One heck of a well built boat, nothing fancy just a real fishing machine, wash her down and get ready for the next trip. The rough price buddy quoted me on the dock was pretty reasonable as well,, well with in what I had in mind for a budget on a new boat.

Thx for your help gentlemen.

Hi Walleyes,

Here are a couple of pics of our boats that we have built in the last few years, have 3 now, looking to get the fourth one this winter. Awesome fishing platforms, self bailing, full walk around, enclosed head, 5 fish lockers, 10'6" beam, 26'3" length, overbuilt for the guiding industry. Run them with twin 115's, get about 11 gal per hour @ 4500 rpm at about 24knts on flat water. Would probably go with 150's if the rest of my boats were not 115's, want to keep them all the same in case I need to change them out:) They make great tuna boats as I can put a half tote of ice up front and use that as my chiller before I put them in the box. The back fish hold is 62" in length, lots of storage for fish. 2 bench seats and 2 pedestal in the cab, plus the enclosed head down in the bow area. Definitely geared toward the fishing part of boating:)

Regards,

Fishyboy

Attachments

• croppedphoto.jpg
    croppedphoto.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_1535.jpg
    IMG_1535.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 737
^ That is my idea of the perfect boat!

This thread sure is making for some good free advertising for this company...

Great shots fishyboy99. I love the lines of those Bruce Cope designed hulls. They look great running and by the sounds of it are very fishy. Nice to see you keeping John from Aegir Boats busy :).

Hi Walleyes,

Here are a couple of pics of our boats that we have built in the last few years, have 3 now, looking to get the fourth one this winter. Awesome fishing platforms, self bailing, full walk around, enclosed head, 5 fish lockers, 10'6" beam, 26'3" length, overbuilt for the guiding industry. Run them with twin 115's, get about 11 gal per hour @ 4500 rpm at about 24knts on flat water. Would probably go with 150's if the rest of my boats were not 115's, want to keep them all the same in case I need to change them out:) They make great tuna boats as I can put a half tote of ice up front and use that as my chiller before I put them in the box. The back fish hold is 62" in length, lots of storage for fish. 2 bench seats and 2 pedestal in the cab, plus the enclosed head down in the bow area. Definitely geared toward the fishing part of boating:)

Regards,

Fishyboy

Yup,, that's what i'm talkin bout right there,, sweet boats. Who is making these for you. I may have to try and have a look at them before I build. The 10'6 width is a little much for my needs would probly try and go with 9'6 or a 9. Do you think a guy could still get decent cabin width like say enough for a bench on each side with a 9 ?? I like the big fish box in the back, I plan on getting a nice deep one built and have it spray foamed for insulation and use it as the cooler as well, a one shot deal.

I envision that boat all shined up with no paint on the hull with a nice deep maroon cabin with blacked out windows sitting on it, with chrome rocket launchers and black sun screen over the back of the cabin with twin 150 yammies and a 15 troller.. What do you think,, nice eh ??? oh yah baby.. Now if those bloody stocks of mine would just get going I could get rid of this itch lolo..

Thx fishboy,, nice tubs..

Last edited by a moderator:
road permits start at anything over 9'6" beam...

Hi Walleyes,

Regards,

Fishyboy

Nice boats Rob! What's hanging off the back?

Hey Kevin, been a long time since we chatted. Your have to get yourself back up here for a fish.

Running twin F115 Yamaha XL's. Same power head as the other boats, haven't had any issues at all with these. Enough power for us, we can't do 35knts on the open water anyway LOL. Boat cruises at 4400 @ 24knts roughy, burns about 12-14gal per hour at that. Make great tuna boats for the offseason.

Regards
Fishyboy

Back