Boat and Fishing Show dates?

Ghostprof

I'm looking ahead to keep my chin up through the grey days -- anyone know if/when the boat and fishing show dates will be announced?

Thanks!

I'm looking ahead to keep my chin up through the grey days -- anyone know if/when the boat and fishing show dates will be announced?

Thanks!
OK, my bad for not being specific. I'm asking about the Victoria Boat and Fishing Show. Thanks to those who chimed in anyway!

Not sure how many of you guys come south but the Seattle Boat Show is 03 Feb —- 11 Feb

I’ll be going for sure: the builder is using my new-to-me Seasport Commander as a promo boat—-they have been pimping it out since last November—- adding storage space and wood trim, a T25 Yammie kicker, removing the old deck cover (canvas) and replacing with fiberglass and stripping all the stainless rails off the aft deck gunnels. She’ll also have a LiFePo house battery system

It’ll be cool walking in and seeing that slab on the showroom floor and knowing that by next July, if the creeks don’t rise, I’ll have her in the middle of nowhere where she belongs.

If any of you guys are coming down, it would be good to meet you!

Not sure how many of you guys come south but the Seattle Boat Show is 03 Feb —- 11 Feb

I’ll be going for sure: the builder is using my new-to-me Seasport Commander as a promo boat—-they have been pimping it out since last November—- adding storage space and wood trim, a T25 Yammie kicker, removing the old deck cover (canvas) and replacing with fiberglass and stripping all the stainless rails off the aft deck gunnels. She’ll also have a LiFePo house battery system

It’ll be cool walking in and seeing that slab on the showroom floor and knowing that by next July, if the creeks don’t rise, I’ll have her in the middle of nowhere where she belongs.

@kaelc mentioned he is heading down to your show.

@kaelc mentioned he is heading down to your show.
You have my wheels turning, looking at how long the boat trip would be, should I reach out to one of the owners of NWI, whose wife I was chatting with last week and make the trip part of a video with the kicker being meeting @Sharphooks and @wdlfbio and getting to film you guys with your new boats! What days will you be there, @Sharphooks? I have a meeting in Vancouver on the 3rd so can come down for the Saturday or Sunda, most likely taking the truck and maybe the camper.

You have my wheels turning, looking at how long the boat trip would be, should I reach out to one of the owners of NWI, whose wife I was chatting with last week and make the trip part of a video with the kicker being meeting @Sharphooks and @wdlfbio and getting to film you guys with your new boats! What days will you be there, @Sharphooks? I have a meeting in Vancouver on the 3rd so can come down for the Saturday or Sunda, most likely taking the truck and maybe the camper.

Yo, Kael—I was thinking Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th. I’m not sure if they’ll have it on a carpet at the show or splash it at Chandler’s Cove...I’ll get that from the NWI guy and will let you know. Look forward to meeting you guys!

If any of y’all make it, let me know and I’ll try to be there the same time. Would be great to meet up.

Why are we not getting picture updates !

If any of y’all make it, let me know and I’ll try to be there the same time. Would be great to meet up.
I plan to be there on Feb 10th (last day of the show) and was hoping to see your boat and get some more ideas for my new build.

Yo, Kael—I was thinking Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th. I’m not sure if they’ll have it on a carpet at the show or splash it at Chandler’s Cove...I’ll get that from the NWI guy and will let you know. Look forward to meeting you guys!

We will be bringing down the family to the Seattle boat show from Victoria for a quick family vacation. Planning to look at boats that’ll accommodate the whole family (4 children) for fishing adventures as we’ve outgrown our current boat. Sharphooks, really excited to see the Sea Sport Commander and if you are around, to hear about your experience with Sea Sport.

Also excited to be picking up our Killer Dock fish cleaning station!

Cheers!

I'll be heading down Tuesday 7th for 2-3 days.

Looking forward to it, I'll probably be spending a bit of time at the Stabicraft booth, they should have their new Alpha 2250 UCC prototype on display, which is to be built in Port Angeles WA.

David.

I'll be heading down Tuesday 7th for 2-3 days.

Looking forward to it, I'll probably be spending a bit of time at the Stabicraft booth, they should have their new Alpha 2250 UCC prototype on display, which is to be built in Port Angeles WA.

David.
Great Video.

Why are we not getting picture updates !

I finally got a chance to see the mods on the Seasport Commander that will be showcased at the Seattle Boat Show

Mods included:

1) swapping out the existing (cheesy) canvas aft deck cover for solid fiberglass
2) pulling all the stainless rails off the gunnels and installing Burnewiin mounts
3) extensive woodwork in the galley/wheelhouse to create usable storage space… and a spice rack specifically installed for …wait for it…to hold my collection of Tomic plugs and spoons

The galley table was admittedly a vanity project but before the pimping job, it looked like what you’d find in a $50 a night motel so I’m glad I got it done

The lithium conversion will be after the show

I’m there 4 February… look forward to seeing any SFBC guys who make the trip down… the Commander will be at the Master Marine exhibit in the indoor part of the show

Safe travels!

Attachments

• 9A552562-694A-46EB-8EA9-F71D09E59C9C.jpeg
    9A552562-694A-46EB-8EA9-F71D09E59C9C.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 119
  • A60E5E43-21BD-4059-B2BC-4B4759DF70DF.jpeg
    A60E5E43-21BD-4059-B2BC-4B4759DF70DF.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 47BD9A01-E419-4013-A890-52D9F715ABB6.jpeg
    47BD9A01-E419-4013-A890-52D9F715ABB6.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 590BF406-9FD5-4AF5-9011-7AC5F3DBA068.jpeg