Bloody Deck Photos

Dave S

How about a thread where we show off our bloody decks. I'm sure the tuna guys will be all over this. I'll start, here's a shot from my old boat after this slab did the halibut dance on our deck. We just stood back and watched. (before I had gaffs and harpoon....caught on salmon gear)

_DSC1127.JPG

Sculps thats just sick!
But in a good way ;)
Tim

Here's my favorite one from last summer. Just after landing 4-banger albie group as it started to get dark.

BradNightTimeBloodyDeck.jpg

Nothing like Sculpins massacre..... I was happy I got to smear blood on a sailboat though..

Since I don't have a big boat....This was all I could find. And Yes I used my Kung Fu on him....lol

101_7120.jpg

halis fathers day weekend and a bird i caught last weekend

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,402
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,398
  • IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,395
A long time ago, someone told me not to throw halibut in with Springs.
something about the slime burning the salmon flesh.
not sure if thats true ?

not sure if thats true ?

Where is your photo craven? We all know you must have one. Come on man, don't derail the thread.......contribute:). (I keep em separate too ;)).

not sure if thats true ?

i have been told this also but i believe only if filleted ...never had any prob.... white side up tho !!!

i know you dont mix hali and lingcod/ fine in the box im sure but the orange spots stain the white hali

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely ........ the springs eventually de-solve to nothing and fade away to nothing and you catch your limit again .........

HT

Back