Black friday deals 2023

Cabelas has some WCFT Fish-E Spoons 3.5 and 3.75 on for $8 & $9 and they have free shipping right now. Some for the choices are sold out, but there is enough good ones left.

Cheers

SS

I wish the vessel view link was on sale too
You could sell the vessel view and buy the tachometer with troll control and engine information. I’m pretty sure it would be cheaper than the vessel view plus the kit to hook it up to your GPS device.

You could sell the vessel view and buy the tachometer with troll control and engine information. I’m pretty sure it would be cheaper than the vessel view plus the kit to hook it up to your GPS device.
I already have the sc1000 gauges and a nmea2k network. I need VV link for the active trim and the extra engine info on the plotter
the VVmobile only has limited data and no controls

I already have the sc1000 gauges and a nmea2k network. I need VV link for the active trim and the extra engine info on the plotter
the VVmobile only has limited data and no controls
I haven't had good luck with active trim, I get better performance with a manual trim, what's your experience been?

I
What are your thoughts on the HDS live 9 for 1300? worth picking up or is there a better price somewhere for something similar?
Is that cabelas? Better hurry there out of stock in most places. That’s a great price with a transducer

I haven't had good luck with active trim, I get better performance with a manual trim, what's your experience been?
My trim motors operate at slightly different speeds. So I have to select the trim menu, get up on step, trim up, adjust the slow one up more then swap menus to mpg to get best cruise.
Hoping the active trim will take care of that for me. Want to sell yours?

My trim motors operate at slightly different speeds. So I have to select the trim menu, get up on step, trim up, adjust the slow one up more then swap menus to mpg to get best cruise.
Hoping the active trim will take care of that for me. Want to sell yours?
I have the same issue with trim lag, I've found that the operator is much more efficient at trimming. Don't waste your time or money. I can pull 10 to 15 lph more out of the trim than the computer, It was a game changer the day I stopped using it. Won't sell it just to the point that it would leave an unsightly hole.

What are your thoughts on the HDS live 9 for 1300? worth picking up or is there a better price somewhere for something similar?
They sold out pretty fast. The two I ordered showed up today... I may have one for sale if my wife finds them before their mounted. 😆

Back