Black friday deals 2023

ooops. I accidentally added a hds 12 to my cart, and then somehow pressed check out when I should have pressed cancel, and then all my credit card info was already there and.... well my HDS 9 Live will be for sale soon. lol

As usual, I had to work during the black friday sale at harbour chandler. I have no idea why they have a sale that is solely based on the USA thanksgiving. Should be a black saturday sale!

Bought a hydrofoil for the outboard , seaguard leader line, bunch of hootchies, hooks and teaser heads. Supposedly saved 223 bucks.

ooops. I accidentally added a hds 12 to my cart, and then somehow pressed check out when I should have pressed cancel, and then all my credit card info was already there and.... well my HDS 9 Live will be for sale soon. lol
Rayvon was looking for a sounder for his project boat

@Rayvon is looking for a used sounder

Your wife must read this forum. Smart man to go this far to make it look like an honest mistake.

Gone Fishin' in Nanaimo 20% off all regular priced fishing gear. Picked up a couple mooching rods (Shimano Technium and Reef downrigger rod), plus some Scotty pieces I've needed to grab for a while.

Back