Bigfoot

I've been a believer years...I mean I have really really tried to believe in the Sasquatch.

Problem is.........no real footage has ever been recorded.. with the possible exception of Patterson's film, which after you read up on Patterson himself,the man had every reason to fake the footage.

I 've looked at that footage a bazillion times.......it looks real in one way, but it also looks fake in another way.

No one sees the mothers or children ever. Although Patterson's Sasquatch does appear to have tits.

Rarely is more than one at a time sighted.

I have been told that 'Squatches enter from another dimension through a portal.....question is:- What the hell for?

What is to be gained from coming through a portal?......to be in the woods as a Saquatch for no other reason than
to appear once in awhile mysteriously?

Every primitive culture has it's ghost boogeyman.....they invent them to strike fear and control into the tribe.

I'm still looking for a Sasquatch....and the more I look the more I call ******** to the whole thing.

In the age of camera cellphones everyone can record riots,assaults,fishcatching,fires,robberies etc.etc.etc...the list goes on.

But they can't get an actual VERIFIED AUTHENTIC picture of a Sasquatch.

If you heard Chinese people talking in the woods , it's because they are mushroom pickers.

And while we're at it, don't anyone get their knickers in a twist about "Cammie" the whale-sized monster of Cameron lake.

It doesn't exist.

The sonar sitings off Angel Rock are probably the remains of a hemi 'Cuda which was put there accidentally by a guy I know back in the seventies on one of his "off" nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a believer years...I mean I have really really tried to believe in the Sasquatch.

Problem is.........no real footage has ever been recorded.. with the possible exception of Patterson's film, which after you read up on Patterson himself,the man had every reason to fake the footage.

I 've looked at that footage a bazillion times.......it looks real in one way, but it also looks fake in another way.

No one sees the mothers or children ever. Although Patterson's Sasquatch does appear to have tits.

Rarely is more than one at a time sighted.

I have been told that 'Squatches enter from another dimension through a portal.....question is:- What the hell for?

What is to be gained from coming through a portal?......to be in the woods as a Saquatch for no other reason than
to appear once in awhile mysteriously?

Every primitive culture has it's ghost boogeyman.....they invent them to strike fear and control into the tribe.

I'm still looking for a Sasquatch....and the more I look the more I call ******** to the whole thing.

In the age of camera cellphones everyone can record riots,assaults,fishcatching,fires,robberies etc.etc.etc...the list goes on.

But they can't get an actual VERIFIED AUTHENTIC picture of a Sasquatch.

If you heard Chinese people talking in the woods , it's because they are mushroom pickers.

And while we're at it, don't anyone get their knickers in a twist about "Cammie" the whale-sized monster of Cameron lake.

It doesn't exist.

The sonar sitings off Angel Rock are probably the remains of a hemi 'Cuda which was put there accidentally by a guy I know back in the seventies on one of his "off" nights.

Roger that.

Just FYI........recent research has deemed that Sasquatch like to hang out where there's Elk. So Cowichan valley would be a good place to look. I've seen photos of backyards with Elk in them there. (No Sasquatch in the backyards though).

I've watched documentaries on Patterson's video. Nowhere in any of these docs do they focus in on the feet of the purported Sasquatch, which, in some frames are quite visible.
The feet IMO would be 100% worth closer inspection.

However two guys admitted to faking foot-steps all over the place in Cal and Oregon back in the day. They were forestry rangers or something like that.

There have been hundreds of sworn sightings of BigFoot. But I think they are created by the same entities that create Ghosts.

These entities are big on creating noise, sound effects and surreal life-like images to scare the crap out of people.

Some call them demons or underworld entities.

If they can assume the form of a ghost, they can assume the form of a Sasquatch.

I've always wondered, if ' Squatches do exist, what they eat around here.

There simply isn't enough types of food to sustain them up in the hills.

And....where do they go when they die? No-ones ever found a skeleton to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back