Bigfoot

KCW

Article in the local paper about the Cowichan valley being a hotspot. Is he out there in our woods?
I also watched a show on TV last year that mentioned cowichan was a hotspot for sightings.
Any squatcher's on here ( bigfoot researcher)

There is a place along the lower Stamp river known as Sasquatch meadows. :) There was a written report done by some island based researchers from Victoria a few years back. The PA area has had some weird accounts from throughout the valley going towards Tofino over the years also.

DHA.

Also heard of some story about the Sasquatch myself from some fairly reliable sources from the PA area & from a fellow I know in Washington...from the Washington area...just saying... :)

"Also heard of some story about the Sasquatch myself from some fairly reliable sources from the PA area" Say WUT???????? There are reliable sources over there???? LOL!!! Been spending too much time in the Barkley...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZ4fktcuNk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta laugh at all the bigfoot hunters with their crappy camera's that prove sh&t even when they are in focus. If you really want to prove they exist take a gun and bring one back for all of us to see. I had to laugh at the "Time Bandit" captains out after some Alaskan fresh water monster. Tried to catch it with a rod and reel, and wearing sh&t kickers in a tin boat. LOL They use bombs when they crab fish and then a rod and reel for a lake monster LOL!!!!!

Never thought you'd bonk a wild one.;-)

In this particular case... AbSoEffingLutely!!
8.gif

The carcass would probably pay for some Fantastic hunting & fishing trips methinks! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Jury is still out. If I do wander across one though, he'd best be paying attention to the words of a recently popular song "Better Run Better Run... Outrun My Bullet"! :D

If you put a piece of lead into me whilst fishing.... I would be sumtin pissed off...... buddy. Havent shaved since the wedding:D:D

I guess if you research it thoroughly in the AV area, you may find a current event that was recorded in writing where two adults and two kids heard and saw something that was taller than 7 feet during the their entry to this popular forest. Apparently they heard odd sounds that sounded like small dogs chattering and Chinese people speaking prior to seeing what they saw in the area...

All four individuals saw what they saw and heard what they heard...kids and adults. They all commit to what they witnessed as was reported.

DHA.

I wish Sugar Magnolia was on this board.....

I would love to hear that story agin from the Sunshine Coast............
emo-coffee.gif

...there are stories and many will hold what they have wittiness to themselves for the fear of ridicule. I have seen him, but three others have at the same time too. :)

DHA.

Not sasquatch me thinks is squasnatch!

Now boys, you better check the regs and make sure it's a hatchery squatch before you go shooting it... big fines you know

Don't shoot...that's my 6 foot 9 inch 280 pound kid packing me out of the slide pool:D

Back