Big Tuna

That's a beauty for sure,bigbruce.Something that is definately on my bucket list.Good on her for battling that monster
and possibly getting a world record out of it as well.

Wow what a story.. That is definitely a fish of a lifetime, i hope to one day catch one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to watch such a magnificent creature killed for a stupid record. Who cares about some dumb butt record. I don't.

Hard to watch such a magnificent creature killed for a stupid record. Who cares about some dumb butt record. I don't.

Her parents own a charter business and those fish go to market so it's not like some random teenager catching one on a recreational boat and bonking it. It would be like one of the dudes on Wicked Tuna bringing their kid and handing off the rod.

Bgm she reeled it in herself for over 2 hours with no help from anyone..it's a world record for someone her age...

Yep. Because nobody likes sashimi grade Blue fin tuna. What a waste...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow fin still tastes awesome...........better than Albacore IMO

Yep. Because nobody likes sashimi grade Blue fin tuna. What a waste...

this is a fishing forum.. If you watch the video it stated they are only allowed to keep two a year.. It is a catch and release charter operation ..and who in there right mind doesn't like a little sashimi ???

Yeah I know, sarcasm can be hard to pick up when reading. I should have spelled that out more clearly.

Sorry i was meaning the comment you were referring to Harper 44, i have a pretty good grasp of what sarcasm is, i meant to quote the guy you quoted..my bad .. Carry on

Sorry i was meaning the comment you were referring to Harper 44, i have a pretty good grasp of what sarcasm is, i meant to quote the guy you quoted..my bad .. Carry on

Lol. This tread has gone to the dogs. I messed up my quote, then you miss quoted me... Let's all agree that 1. It's a hell of a catch. And b. Bluefin and yellowfin tuna are delicious....

funniest-text-breakups-20.jpg

Back