Best smoker's

I switched to to P 10 Bradley, game changer for me. Two elements, built in temp probs and can be set to the temp you would like to cook at.

I upgraded from the big chief smoker I’d been using for decades.

I have the 4 rack non digital Bradley. I wish I had the digital for better temp control. I assumed the non digital would perform better at managing the temp than what it does. Next time, I’ll go digital.
I have the same smoker, but also have a PID which allows for more precise programmable temperature control.

Dyna-glo 43" wide body vertical converted to natural gas for heat. Pellet trays for smoke.

Nice to see so many of you using the Bradley smokers!

Yes, it is family owned, Wade is a heck of a good guy and backs his product 100%

Have known him for well over 20+ years and is a hunter and fisherman....

In my business I use his products for Promotional outings for my clients, many have never thought or used them for this type of prize!:cool:

Nice to see so many of you using the Bradley smokers!

Yes, it is family owned, Wade is a heck of a good guy and backs his product 100%

Have known him for well over 20+ years and is a hunter and fisherman....

In my business I use his products for Promotional outings for my clients, many have never thought or used them for this type of prize!:cool:
i did not have any luck getting my bradly smoker fixed after the door pin fell out after the first use, i was told they could sell me a new door! i had expected a better response

i did not have any luck getting my bradly smoker fixed after the door pin fell out after the first use, i was told they could sell me a new door! i had expected a better response
I can't understand why they would build the whole thing out of metal EXCEPT for all the door parts that are subject to the most torque & abuse where they used the cheapest plastic possible. There are some easy modifications and repairs out there if you Google search for them.

I can't understand why they would build the whole thing out of metal EXCEPT for all the door parts that are subject to the most torque & abuse where they used the cheapest plastic possible. There are some easy modifications and repairs out there if you Google search for them.
the pin fell out into the door, eventually i took the door apart and found the pin and set in place with some epoxy

I have the same smoker, but also have a PID which allows for more precise programmable temperature control.
Very interesting. Thanks for this, I may pick one up.

Bradley, digital four rack in my case. But I've done up to eight racks in it by flipping the second set over and placing them above the first set of racks.

BC company, easy to use, consistent. Lots of accessories, pucks, recipes, etc. available as well.

I have the same smoker, and never thought about doubling up capacity. This is cool, new rack time...thanks!

I do the same with my 6 rack Bradley, not sure how long I've had it but it has to be 10-12 years anyway. It was a game changer for me and smoking salmon. I've only been doing the double racking for about four years but works great.

I have an Electric Cook Shack Smoker, had it about 12 years, comes with cooking probe and cold smoke options.

I love that it cooks the meat or what ever you are smoking and once it reaches the desired internal temperature it holds at 140F until you get to it, so I don't need to be home watching it if I'm doing ribs or a brisket.

For the price I expected better build quality, the unit works very well, and the customer service was excellent when I needed to replace the touch pad, as it got damaged, no questions asked, a new piece air freighted next day no charge.

The welding is OK but the fire box cover is spot welded rather than screwed in so you can't disassemble it to clean the unit, the casters are a bit small and cheap, I have been meaning to replace the casters but they are also welded on, so I'll need to cut them off.

Small annoyances but for the money I paid I expected a bit more of a refined product.

It also works as an extra oven when we have large family gatherings, I've cooked a 20lb turkey in it a few times.

1693438317829.jpeg

I also have recently bought a Traeger which I love, cooked a few Briskets and they came out very nicely.

I keep it simple.
brown sugar and rock salt as a dry brine. Maybe some maple syrup
Brine for 8 to 12 hours, pour off liquid, pat dry, smoke for 6 to 12 hours, temperature up to 130 Fahrenheit variance based on thickness of fillets, taste and moisture preferences. For me 8 and 8 on a 12 pound Spring at around 120 gives me what I like. Don't smoke anything other than Springs. But I like my smoked salmon barely cooked, more like locks than jerky.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the money, go first class
No, I don't have any relationship with Bradley, just use one and like it. You can't wrong with this one if you want to put out the money

Back