Best Place To Get Bottom Paint

Doubletyee

I am hoping to apply new bottom paint to my 21 foot boat and was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get inexpensive bottom paint? Also does anyone know how much paint I will need for a 21 foot boat?

I am hoping to apply new bottom paint to my 21 foot boat and was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get inexpensive bottom paint? Also does anyone know how much paint I will need for a 21 foot boat?
Where r u located??

If you are in Victoria I would see the guys at Trotac. I have a similar size deep V boat and usually get a gallon. May not use it all, but it is cheaper in the larger container.

Last edited:
I’m in Kelowna but on the island and vancouver every week. So anywhere in Victoria or Vancouver would be great thanks

call Sherwood or Trotac for stock & price. I found industrial plastics was far more expensive. But they did have a lot of stock where the other places were limited.

I get mine at Martin Marine in North Van. They always seems to have the lowest price. I use Interlux CSC Micron. Good stuff. You will probably need a gallon for 2 or 3 coats.

Back