Best Music Covers

profisher

My 2nd passion has always been music even though I don't play a note. Here are a few well done classics by some very talented Russian musicians. Show me what you have found online for talent.

postmodern jukebox ... creep

Brian Justin Crum....... Creep

jessie j's........ purple rain/ prince.... china's singer contest..

pink floyd's great gig in the sky

robbies my way

heres just a few of my favs

Scott..if you like Chicago they have quite a few of the hits they have covered on Youtube. All just as well done.

This just shows how easy ACDC drumming is. Nailed by a 3 year old! The funny thing is this beat works with almost every AC/DC song. Ps I’m not hating on their music. Angus is an amazing guitar player, and Brian Johnson has a cool voice.

The drummer in this ACDC cover is 11 years old now but he is a prodigy and has mastered all the greatest drummers. He has quite a following on his site and just over 300 music videos.

@profisher
You will definitely be able to talk music with my dad when we go on your boat for the day next August. He’s a singer in a band that does classic rock cover and he’s all about it.
I’m really looking forward to it!

My dad was best friends with Ron Attfield who was the bass player in the Pharaohs who played here in the 60's and 70's..I remember the band and friends landing at our house late at night to continue partying after the shows. Now I'm doing the same thing with my buddy who fronts a couple bands in town. He plays Bart's this Friday night' Consenting Adults" This was down at District NightClub for Swiftsure last spring

This is an amazing cover of an old classic.Music is also my second passion behind fishing.Have a $1500 Rockford Fosgate system in my boat to make my world perfect on the water.Nothing better than some good rockin' tunes while your waiting for the rods to go off!

This is an amazing cover of an old classic.Music is also my second passion behind fishing.Have a $1500 Rockford Fosgate system in my boat to make my world perfect on the water.Nothing better than some good rockin' tunes while your waiting for the rods to go off!
Preach on!! Sometimes good tunes is all I catch out there.

Good Chicago cover...EW and Fire was awesome; wife’s favourite band and have seen them many a time.

And another good Tool cover with some instrumental influences that was done very well given the complexity of their music.

Not new any more but I really liked Uncle Krackers version of Drift Away even more so than the original by Dobie Gray

Been listening to Cody Jinks a lot lately, country yes which I like if it's good, I like his take on the old Merle Haggard classic The Way I Am

Here's another drummer cover that I've been following for years now.Recently she was rated in the top 5 best female drummers in the world.She's easy on the eyes as well.Nails some of the toughest songs ever to keep a beat to like this one from System of a Down.

Back