Bamfield tuna shootout!!! September 22 - october 1

Look what made the island angler, I think this might be IFL.

je8ygyma.jpg

Someone please post up a report tonight. I'm going through withdrawls right now!!!!

Just back in cell range John. Just a sick day on lake pacific. Couple of boats are plugged. I had to stop fishing at 2 to fix an exhaust leak but we managed a bakers dozen with two people onboard

Just back in cell range John. Just a sick day on lake pacific. Couple of boats are plugged. I had to stop fishing at 2 to fix an exhaust leak but we managed a bakers dozen with two people onboard

Whooo Hooo!!! Right on guy's. Can't wait for the full report.

Lake Pacific...haha...i love it! Way to dial em in with just two of you Harper! like John, waiting for the full report (so I can live vicariously through it)

UNBELIEVABLE HOW GOOD IT IS OUT THERE!!!

We got 33 out of 34 with 4 other quit hit and misses....

So exhausted its just undescribable. Was on the Captain Kidd for the day, boats never been out and doesn't have outriggers but its sure got mojo!! LOL!!

Processing tomorrow, full day Sat and then the big shindig...

Cmon down!!!

33 ? Omg, killing me.... Anyone with open seat for paid share next week, pm me. Will plan "life" to bug out Monday after work. And hope a ride opens up.

Finished 10 hours at the cleaning table loaded the coolers with salt ice, away we go again tomorrow.

Wrap up shinding tomorrow night. All welcome.

What a country.

Craiger sent me some pics ,... holy faaak ,1/4 mile of tuners lol ,
looks like ya got this one dialed in pretty good dare jeffrey ,
good call on the port party , looks ugly out there..

fd

UNBELIEVABLE HOW GOOD IT IS OUT THERE!!!

We got 33 out of 34 with 4 other quit hit and misses....

So exhausted its just undescribable. Was on the Captain Kidd for the day, boats never been out and doesn't have outriggers but its sure got mojo!! LOL!!

Processing tomorrow, full day Sat and then the big shindig...

Cmon down!!!

Earliest decent water I see(nothing to do with temp or chlorophil) starts next thurs morning-according to Swell watch! Too late maybe?

Earliest decent water I see(nothing to do with temp or chlorophil) starts next thurs morning-according to Swell watch! Too late maybe?

The Washington boyz are talking about trips until the middle of October weather permitting. I am still watching buoyweather, terrafin, and temp break like a hawk lol. I could be going again if the stars all align in the next week or so.

Next Thurdsay so far (lot's can change) does look promising.

Good call on staying in Jeff and crew. Their only fish. Congrats on another outstanding trip. Please tell us someone took some pic's!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh-I think I'm catching it- I'm heading south very soon and will pay attention a bit more and try and go on some TUNER trips.I intend to learn all I can this winter-I can handle being a newbie at it but I would like to have a few clues. Mike

Yeh-I think I'm catching it- I'm heading south very soon and will pay attention a bit more and try and go on some TUNER trips.I intend to learn all I can this winter-I can handle being a newbie at it but I would like to have a few clues. Mike

Once you get that first trip in your own boat out of the way your screwed lol:D.

I know- I think my wife is already starting to read the writing on the wall because I heard her mutter "that she likes tuner better than salmon anyday"LOL

Back