Bamfield In July!

sent a text ..let me know if that works for you...
To me? Haven't got it. Jerry is working on using his own spot apparently. Sounds like there's a lot of moving parts going on there right now.

To me? Haven't got it. Jerry is working on using his own spot apparently. Sounds like there's a lot of moving parts going on there right now.
I just got a email from the new dock manager. I emailed Jan 4th as I was told they only started booking in the new year. Apparently I was "lucky" to get a spot. Last year I didn't book until March for my August trip. Must be some changes being made. Jerry is usually pretty good about making things work. Fingers crossed for yah.

I just got a email from the new dock manager. I emailed Jan 4th as I was told they only started booking in the new year. Apparently I was "lucky" to get a spot. Last year I didn't book until March for my August trip. Must be some changes being made. Jerry is usually pretty good about making things work. Fingers crossed for yah.
I got it figured out! Same dates, different dock, close by. Staying at Mills for a few days at the end still. Can't wait.

Back