Are you Ready?

Bassblaster

So, with that little wake-up call yesterday I'm curious as to just how many of us are ready if there were to actually be a major catastrophy. They hold mock disaster events every year to help plan and manage first-responders, but how many of us A) have a plan as to what we would do, and B) have an actually emergency kit prepared that has what you would need to make life acceptable if everything goes to to crap. Also, if you do have a kit, what's in it? You may have some ideas that others haven't thought of and the more prepared we are the better.

I'm like John Rambo. I can live off the land with nothing more than a small pocket knife, a piece of fishing line, and a book of matches, but I also have my ARK ready just in case, 17 feet long, and two of everything mated pairs in my tackle box. I'm good!.

When i felt the quake yesterday, I quickly ran around the house and flushed all the toilets so there was fresh drinking water. I am prepared!! NOT!

Well supplied...more booze and meat then one could use. Got goodies for the entire neighborhood. Lot's of propane, wood and gear. Sounds like a a block party waiting to happen.

Hey Owen, the meat won't last long once the power is out...
oh wait, you have a generator and lots of gas too ! :D

Back