Anyone up for a trade to fish dinos?

Charter Tofino

A buddy and i really want to get out and fish some Dinos but dont really want to spring 500$ for a charter (both of us are in university). If anyone is interested in trading a sturgeon trip for a salmon trip this summer let me know.

Depending on when the salmons hot it could be sometime between april-sept but the backhalf of aug seems to be the most consistant for the salmon trip.He guides in Bamfield and ill likely guide on ECVI this summer so we put in alot of time on the water. The salmon trip would be run out of a 18ft 2005 mailbu tyee (double eagle hull)and depending on where the fish are fish Qualicum to Nanaimo. The boats not a guide boat but will catch fish comfortably.

The boat.
derby.jpg

boat.jpg

PS fishing was good the second half of august. Landed big springs 20-40 lbs every day for that 2 week stretch.

WHY DONT YOU TAKE THAT BOAT OF YOUR TO FISH FOR DINO'S. IT WOULD BE FINE FROM MISSION DOWN? THE $500 BUCKS WOULD COVER FUEL AND FERRRY COSTS.

By the time i haul it, borrow/buy sturgeon rigs and learn the ins/outs of sturgeon fishing i may aswell have got a charter as it would be alot cheaper and effective. Just seems like a win/win deal. If anyone knows a decent priced outfit i would be interested aswell.

for real?! we should meet up kelly!
where r u staying? are you swimming still?

next time you're gonna be in Van Kelly let me know and if it works I'll take ya out, no trade, you buy the beer...

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

Back