Anyone Rocking a Garmin UHD 75sv?

Stizzla

Crew Member
I’m considering snagging one or two and wondering if they are decent in the Chuck? Map detail good? Clear image of what’s down there?

thanks!

I’m considering snagging one or two and wondering if they are decent in the Chuck? Map detail good? Clear image of what’s down there?

thanks!
What transducer comes with it? I’m in line 6 am tomorrow for a 9” version.

Pretty sure they come with the GT56UHD-TM transducer and the unit only puts out 500w,

Depends on which 75sv, as there are a few. I will be surprised if the sale version has the 56. Usually 54 or 52 unless it is the top of the line 75sv.

Couldn’t turn down a 50% off deal at Cabela’s. I snagged 2 of them. One for charts and one for sounder.
When? I’m in the parking lot in Tsawwassen waiting for the 6 am opening. No online. Good score. I thought of the side by side as well.

Online wasn’t a problem for me.even had a promo code for free shipping.

Nice work! I couldn’t find the chip online so I’ll likely be paying full price for that

Nice work! I couldn’t find the chip online so I’ll likely be paying full price for that
If you can’t find it through Bass Pro or Cabela’s at the price I got it at for the chart, $179.99, ask all the other vendors for boat show pricing in lieu of them not having a boat show this year. Steveston Marine has a notice on some of their items that you should ask for boat show pricing.

is a transducer included with the 75 SV unit

Garmin® ECHOMAP™ UHD 75sv Fish Finder
$649.99
Was $1,299.99

You Save $650.00 (50%)

there is no mention of a transducer

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
• Preloaded Canada LakeVü G3 inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 13, 500 lakes with up to 1’ contours
• Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
• Bright, Sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist

Garmin® ECHOMAP™ UHD 95sv
$899.99
Was $1,569.99

You Save $670.00 (42%)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
• Bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist
• Includes GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
• Preloaded Canada LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 13,500 lakes with up to 1’ contours
• Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
• Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units

Garmin® Bluechart® g3 Chartplotter Maps MicroSD Card - Canada Costal​

$199.97
Was $319.99
You Save $120.02 (37%)
In Stock Online

Last edited:
At $1299 reg price it will have a transducer!
There’s one at $1399 that has a better map chip for lakes and the 56 transducer. I have my fingers crossed mine have the same transducer and the $100 saving is just because of the lesser lake view maps.
I will brag to you all what I got when I get it in then mail soon…

At $1299 reg price it will have a transducer!
There’s one at $1399 that has a better map chip for lakes and the 56 transducer. I have my fingers crossed mine have the same transducer and the $100 saving is just because of the lesser lake view maps.
I will brag to you all what I got when I get it in then mail soon…
Unless super clear side view is really important, a 54 or even 52 will suffice.
Regarding which one it has, look on the back of the box. It will say.

047B3CD1-2C72-40EA-B847-1659141FA96D.jpeg

Just bought one myself as the sale was too good to pass up. I ran this same unit last year on my other boat and it was pretty awesome though mostly fresh water use. I did use it on the chuck of a few days and loved the detail on the sonar for skimming over and around humps. Down imaging and side imaging I dont' use allot but kinda fun to play with. I did use down imaging on the columbia river and was fun to tell that we were on Walleye (could actually see the dorsal fins) or if it was a stack of trout under the boat.

Just bought one myself as the sale was too good to pass up. I ran this same unit last year on my other boat and it was pretty awesome though mostly fresh water use. I did use it on the chuck of a few days and loved the detail on the sonar for skimming over and around humps. Down imaging and side imaging I dont' use allot but kinda fun to play with. I did use down imaging on the columbia river and was fun to tell that we were on Walleye (could actually see the dorsal fins) or if it was a stack of trout under the boat.
Did you get the 7 or the 9? If you got the 7 what is the ‘ducer?
Mine are coming Thursday!

Did you get the 7 or the 9? If you got the 7 what is the ‘ducer?
Mine are coming Thursday!
I ordered the 7 again. Don't know the transducer yet but sure it will be up to the task for what I'll be using it for.
Didn't need the 9 as I have a Humminbird I"m going to use as a dedicated mapping unit and run the garmin for sonar but have the mapping backup as I already have the Bluechip.

Back