Anyone had any issues with the Large Seadog Fillet Table

His boat had a padded seat cushion off the back that we removed the foam from and used the pre existing mounts to drill into. If you are going to mount on rail, Scotty rail mounts would do the trick I'm sure.
I have no rail. I have a Grady white dolphin. It has fish wells on the back. I need it to fold up so they can open. Probably a winter project.

I have no rail. I have a Grady white dolphin. It has fish wells on the back. I need it to fold up so they can open. Probably a winter project.

Have you looked at the Magma cutting table with the levelock that locks into the side gunwale rod holder tube? I used one on a previous boat that had similar constraints for your situation and it was pretty good overall for 90% of the fish we get.

https://www.amazon.ca/Magma-Product...d=1562345083&s=sports&sr=1-1-fkmr0&th=1&psc=1

I thiiiiiiink he was observing that the extra super wide cleaning table had drains out the back??

Ahhhh I see what you’re saying now. Yes there are some drains on the back. Small enough not to let a flasher or pliers through, large enough to let’s water and guts flow out easily. Risk of more mess on the outside of the transom vs. the other table with the thru hull drains to drain pipe to ocean.

Also added custom board to the top of the lid, and added a Scotty Pedestal mount to a Magma BBQ for days when I don't need to clean too many...

View attachment 46132
Nice looking set up. I need to make a cutting board of sorts for the back of my Striper - I like the look of your custom board. Is it King Starboard (or whatever Industrial sells it as?) If so, how did you join the sides to the bottom sheet. Have never worked with the material before and at the price for a single sheet, this will be a one-time build with no running to the store for more material ;).

Nice looking set up. I need to make a cutting board of sorts for the back of my Striper - I like the look of your custom board. Is it King Starboard (or whatever Industrial sells it as?) If so, how did you join the sides to the bottom sheet. Have never worked with the material before and at the price for a single sheet, this will be a one-time build with no running to the store for more material ;).

It is the starboard or equivalent that they sell. I asked them about how they formed it and I seem to recall them saying they bent one edge and the other edges they somehow plastic welded together.

This one was done at their Campbell River location. They are friendly on the phone so if you call up to that location I am sure they will tell you what the choices are for working with the material.

Back