Miller Marine Fillet/Rigging Table?

the force

Crew Member
Has anyone used one of these? Trying to decide if the sliding bracket to make a gutting channel or slide all the way forward to make a more secured storage area for say cooking lunch, would actually be useful or if it's a bit gimmiky. I do like the lack of screws in the top and ability to slide on the bases. They aren't cheap considering the pricing is in USD, however do look quite ingenuitive and functional. Skip ahead to 3:30 min -

I've been searching for a rigging/fillet/cooking table for a bit now. Thought about building one, I think 1/2" starboard would be adequate, which is $25.10 / sqft in Kelowna. Adds up pretty quick and also some fiddling around with cutting drainage, pre-drilling fastners etc.

Good local made product at a fair price, can get custom boards built if you want. I think that gutting channel would be useless in my opinion. After owning one I'd prefer black over white. White gets dirty quick. He usually has a sale around Christmas time, that's when I bought mine a few years ago.

I have had 2 of these on different boats. They are a nice product. Black definitely stayed better looking!!

Good local made product at a fair price, can get custom boards built if you want. I think that gutting channel would be useless in my opinion. After owning one I'd prefer black over white. White gets dirty quick. He usually has a sale around Christmas time, that's when I bought mine a few years ago.
Thanks, 2 votes for black is good feedback as I would have gone white. Don’t notice that black gets too hot to the touch? We spend a fair amount of time on Shuswap in +30 (not cleaning fish but for general use)

I was a bit worried about that before ordering but really no problem. Yes it’s a bit warmer but I don’t waste any time leaving the fish on the table longer than necessary.

I have used the large Miller Marine table on my boat for several years and definately recommend it. Mine is battle tested white

Back