anyone been on the stamp lately???

just looking for a fishing report for the stamp river.
Bucket, Canoe run, bolder run, Eagle Rock, Slide pool, or Falls pool????

My friend was at the gun club on the weekend and got 2 hatcheries. Talk to someone who went this morning and got nothing. I was wondering when the lastest time usually fish for steelhead on the stamp? What do most people think?

Was out today near eagle rock. Swung through 4 or 5 of my fav. spots around there and got nothn, spent the day out that way. Caught a nice buck last week bout 15 lbs up that way tho. Dont think it really matters where ya go, fish seem kinda spread out. Some guys are having good days others bad(me), had all the guide boats up that way today and they didnt look tooo happy.

Fished below the falls yesterday with no success, first time I've been blanked at the Stamp this winter. I also did not hear or see anything caught... I have a feeling most of the fish have pushed through the falls, could mean the best fishing for this winter has come and gone.
BL

Would have to agree with B.L. hey Chev, time to chase the pincushion's up river.. Sorry can't make it this weekend.. Stop by the shop, set something up for next weekend.-dirty

The best time is january fr stamp have been there late Feb. and done mu
ch better than i would ever do on the vedder.Buddies say march can even be good just gota pound.[}:)]

Leach, you should check out your sources, the stamp has seen some pretty huge #'s.. The river will fish well into early April with fresh fish hittin the system till then.. Get out and fish, sounds like you sit idle reading the rest of the blog.-dirty

Hey Dirt,
I was there less than a week ago and it was slow in comparison to Jan/Feb... my "sources" would agree. Don't worry, you'll still sell lots of trips through Lindores glowing reports ;)
BL

Good Stamp info guys... were headed over there March 23rd. To shoot and complete our first episode.Chasing Steelhead, on BCeXtremehd. Its a new HD fishing show downloadable on the internet for you!! the anglers. Shot in abstract style, documentary. Just guys spending a day, weekend fishing, you know the cool stuff!! not all about the hosts. Look for it soon guys, and we would love your feedback.Our show does not mention where were fishing by the way, its all recored in HD 1080i. Hope you like it!! web site will be up soon!! check out our flash your catch page.

all the best!! Fish on!!

Darren Moore
Bcextremehd.tv

ps.. the Gold was slow for us last weekend... gotta try the stamp now

Was out on thurs with a new fishing buddy. It was slow but very worth it. Buddy caught 3 from 5lbs to bout 8lbs. I hooked into a nice wild buck measuring over 35 inces and bout near 17lbs! nicest steely ive caught[8D]

whats the website for your show bcxhd?

Drifted the upper sectionm yesterday hooked a ton of fish but alot of kelts showing now......the day before jetted the lower not a bad shift with 2 chromers and a number of darkish turning fish.2 more weeks and it looks too be done.

Back