Any Experience with Cheewat and Weeks Lks?

Greetings,

I will be heading over to Cheewat and Weeks lakes this weekend and wondered what you guys have found to work. I plan to use a few sizes of buggers and some blood worms on a sinking line.
Any idea on the typical size of the fish? (So I know what sizes of fly to key on)

Cheers,
Alex

Yo mama,
I'm not sure which site you mean?

Totally Tyee
Sorry about that, yes, both lakes are on the Island; north of Nitnat lake.

I realize they are obscure lakes, but I had to try anyway.
Alex

Yo mama,

Totally Tyee

Alex

Yo mama,

Totally Tyee

Alex

Yo mama,

Totally Tyee

Alex

I fished weeks 15 yrs ago,Little fish,cutties with colour..
Hey man try Grants lake,PRIVATE ACESS BUT GUESS WHAT..Ya get up there and there are some fish and its not only the rich dudes that catch them fish..Sneek in .

Hookim

Hey man try Grants lake,PRIVATE ACESS BUT GUESS WHAT..Ya get up there and there are some fish and its not only the rich dudes that catch them fish..Sneek in .

Hookim

Hookim

Hookim

I have personally fished cheewhat on many occasions. The access is hike in only and that is if you know where the trail is. I am not one for giving up all of my info so I will leave you to find it yourself.
The lake has runs of all five species of salmon, both summer and winter(small returns)steelhead, and sea-run cutts. Like I say the access can be very difficult to come across. You will definately need the tubes. It is also very suseptable to high winds that blow in from the west side of the island. Makes for a hell of kick to reach to other end.
Best time of year seems to be mid march till early may. Leaches down deep. The water stays fairly warm..Good luck-the dirtdog<")))><

I have personally fished cheewhat on many occasions. The access is hike in only and that is if you know where the trail is. I am not one for giving up all of my info so I will leave you to find it yourself.
The lake has runs of all five species of salmon, both summer and winter(small returns)steelhead, and sea-run cutts. Like I say the access can be very difficult to come across. You will definately need the tubes. It is also very suseptable to high winds that blow in from the west side of the island. Makes for a hell of kick to reach to other end.
Best time of year seems to be mid march till early may. Leaches down deep. The water stays fairly warm..Good luck-the dirtdog<")))><

Back