Annoucement of Protest Outside Fisheries Minister's office May 1 from 12 to 1 PM

Chinook Salmon Catch Georgia Strait 2018.png
Nice to see a big news company taking a interest
For sure! We need to get the message out to the general public this closure is about political optics and not meaningful action. We catch .063 of our total catch is early Fraser Chinook stocks of concern in much of the South Coast!

Sent you a PM cohochinook .

It is now crystal clear that DFO is no longer managing Chinook stocks on the South Coast. It is being managed by the Lower Fraser FN who have deemed that no one on the South Coast can harvest a Chinook of any kind,wild or hatchery, unless they can also have a fishery that is totally directed at the Early Fraser Chinook stocks of concern. Also they have directed that they will start fishing in the Fraser on July 15 when some of these stocks of concern are still in the Fraser system and the Rec anglers have to wait until July31 just because they say so. DFO has totally lost control of management on the Fraser River and has reached a new low on this one. We have to get rid of Turdeau and his Merry Band or we are done. "Sunny Ways" my @ss. Next stop the Fundraiser in Langley.

Glad they did a segment. That being said I wish they would have gone a little deeper. The segment came across as one of those community interest segments instead of demonstrating the true seriousness of the issue.

We
Glad they did a segment. That being said I wish they would have gone a little deeper. The segment came across as one of those community interest segments instead of demonstrating the true seriousness of the issue.
well said, I was thinking same thing.

Way to go fellas on the broadcast. As said.....they only put in a few seconds and barely touch the issue at large.

J.Aldag lib candidate from Langley was a No Show on saturday as promised. Called the office again.....no explanation etcetc.
Jerk.
This guy has been decorated with awards for promoting Tourism in BC.......WTF for?
I guess he turns a blind eye to his Boss Turdo and fisheries minister Wilkinson killing the Tourism on many parts of BCs coastline. Pathetic.
These Shills gotta go.....and go fast.

Be sure to get involved and write e mail call or meet your MLA and give him.or her the what for and what you want to see happen for our rights as recreational anglers and tax payers.
AXE these Liars in October folks.....they are scum in the bilge of all our boats.

Way to go fellas on the broadcast. As said.....they only put in a few seconds and barely touch the issue at large.

J.Aldag lib candidate from Langley was a No Show on saturday as promised. Called the office again.....no explanation etcetc.
Jerk.
This guy has been decorated with awards for promoting Tourism in BC.......WTF for?
I guess he turns a blind eye to his Boss Turdo and fisheries minister Wilkinson killing the Tourism on many parts of BCs coastline. Pathetic.

Be sure to get involved and write e mail call or meet your MLA and give him.or her the what for and what you want to see happen for our rights as recreational anglers and tax payers.
AXE these Liars in October folks.....they are scum in the bilge of all our boats.

Just voting out and putting in the Conservatives will not work. You need them to focus on the issues we care about it. I don't think the Conservatives give two ***** about the fishery either. They are going to be focused on getting the oil sands going, big industry, tax cuts, immigration etc..... They will not focus on salmon unless we make them.

Simply do not vote Liberal in the next federal election if you want to fish for you and your family. Like I suggested and others have as well we should vote strategically.

My father is a retired internal auditor for CMHC and has for sometime helped with campaigns federally and municipally for the Liberals, even so far as to go south to help the democrats in the last election. He's an odd man at best.

I recently explained to him the situation out here after I attended the rally on the 1st in North Van and he was blown away as to why Wilkinson didn't follow the recomendations and DFO numbers as they are very simple numbers that make sense.

He refused to accept the idea that it was a simple Political agenda and thought maybe it made more sense on a environmental level to preserve the area and fishery rather than trying to limit western economy yet he himself has reaped the rewards of sport caught fish with myself in Tofino and raved about it to friends. He said he'd look into it further but maybe it's for the best t0 protect the coastal area for all future generations.

Sounds like a typical Political ******** answer where it's a double standard for east versus west business interests and I suggested that opinion to him.

To each their own but honestly a vote in the next federal election for a Trudeau lead Liberal party (not to be confused with core sensible Liberal values) is a nail in the coffin of our rights to fish in the Pacific.

Jerk.

As Trudeau and higher ups have made it clear all party members need to get in line and follow the party mandate or else hit the road. Any member under the Liberal banner will not stand up for their voters unless they risk being tossed like JWR did.

Jerk.

The ability to have some influence on change is 6 months out from an election . Keep the calls going, keep the letters going and thanks guys!

As Trudeau and higher ups have made it clear all party members need to get in line and follow the party mandate or else hit the road. Any member under the Liberal banner will not stand up for their voters unless they risk being tossed like JWR did.
We need to keep empowering them by keeping the issue in the media and constantly reminding them.

Back