Aluminum arch with rocket launchers

Gong Show

It has only taken 8 years, but I think all relevant parties are at the same conclusion, the Eaglecraft needs to put a rack of rocket launchers on top of the rear lip of the cabin roof.
Nothing extravagant necessary, but it would be nice to have six holders in some fashion.

Now the ask, I see two predominant styles, the rocket launchers welded to a flat bar that is then attached or a shaped tube arch that has rocket launchers attached. Any feedback on these thoughts?

I would still like to slide a cooler up on the roof from time to time, so not leaning towards the big 12 rocket launcher models.

Any recommendations as to fabricators? I am in Campbell River, so VI would be nice.

Thanks!

Kiel at New Wave Docks by the freshwater marina did my arch and some other mods, excellent work, fair price, but they are usually swamped busy. Worth stopping by though maybe.
I couldn't live without my racks now haha. If you're going to use it for big Hali rods and such make sure they're a wide enough diameter or it would be a pain.

Kiel at New Wave Docks by the freshwater marina did my arch and some other mods, excellent work, fair price, but they are usually swamped busy. Worth stopping by though maybe.
I couldn't live without my racks now haha. If you're going to use it for big Hali rods and such make sure they're a wide enough diameter or it would be a pain.

Cheers, maybe I'll stop by on Friday with a case of beer. It's not a big job, it's just one more job...

There is a Al. Radar Arch that may be for sale at my Marina that was taken off a boat that was scraped. Cannot remember if it had Rocket launchers but if not they should be easy to add. Next time I am out to the boat I will take a picture and see if it is for sale but good chance it is.

I have an Al double bent tube type arch on my boat with radar on it and six rocket launcher tubes for rod storage and really like it.

Last edited:

i have a buddy that is a welder fabricator that works out of his home in CR i can give you his ph# if the other guy doesn’t work out. no idea on his rates however, but he’s built arches before. does nice work.

i have a buddy that is a welder fabricator that works out of his home in CR i can give you his ph# if the other guy doesn’t work out. no idea on his rates however, but he’s built arches before. does nice work.

Yes please. It's not a big job, but it would be great if he has done it before.

Back