All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struggle with this as well. My oldest is 12 next year, going on 19. I think I’m just going to let her decide what she wants to do.
I also don’t think this is going away in the next 2-3 years, if ever. Hope I’m wrong
The issue is whether or not the vaccine is the right thing for a 12 year old is there is not really any way to avoid giving it to them if they want to participate in life!

it does seem odd to jab healthy kids and there are plenty of doctors who say it’s not necessary. England is recommending against vaccines for kids 15 and under.

The issue here is that it is going to be very difficult for your kid to function as a regular kid after she turns 12 and isn’t vaxxed. Sadly she won’t be able to participate in lots (most) of the fun things kids do like parties, movies, going out for dinner, going to indoor trampoline gyms, dance, team sports etc. And then there will be the peer pressure associated with being unvaxxed and kids that age are brutal.

the choice will be made for her and it will have very little to do with what is right medically.

I’d ask you how you’d feel if it was one of your parents in ICU struggling to breathe through a tube but it’s pretty obvious from your post that old people are expendable.
I hear big tough guys like you break down and cry like little babies when they come down with Covid and have to be put on a ventilator. What a piece of work!
I don't base my analysis on anything in this world by looking at small sample size and or personal bias. It would be terribly sad if a loved one of mine died of anything. I have a feeling it will happen to them at some point, probably before me but who knows lol. Older people aren't expendable, they are just a lot more likely to die of all cause mortality. Is this debatable? I guess this makes me a realist and a piece of work! Being critically skeptical of a government who's mandates surrounding covid doesn't follow their own planning playbook? Questioning the blatantly obvious politicization of this pandemic? ICUs at 95% capacity is standard operating procedure in Canada. Have we been overwhelmed anywhere? Do kids get sick? Are vaccine passports worth it from a practical, scientific, or economic lens? Ya let's just listen to the flip flopping parasitic politicians. Must be nice to have such a utopian view of things. Virus is gonna virus, we have to move on from this. It isn't the 1918 pandemic like they were purporting early on. Statistics bear this out. This thing has an extremely low prevalence of serious illness among almost all demographics. Time to start treating it that way.

The issue is whether or not the vaccine is the right thing for a 12 year old is there is not really any way to avoid giving it to them if they want to participate in life!

it does seem odd to jab healthy kids and there are plenty of doctors who say it’s not necessary. England is recommending against vaccines for kids 15 and under.

The issue here is that it is going to be very difficult for your kid to function as a regular kid after she turns 12 and isn’t vaxxed. Sadly she won’t be able to participate in lots (most) of the fun things kids do like parties, movies, going out for dinner, going to indoor trampoline gyms, dance, team sports etc. And then there will be the peer pressure associated with being unvaxxed and kids that age are brutal.

the choice will be made for her and it will have very little to do with what is right medically.

And that there is the real reasoning behind vaccine passports. It has nothing to do with keeping vaccinated folks safe. I am double Vax and I Absolutely do not agree with passports.

The media loves to label anyone with my position as a "anti Vax". History repeats its self again & again. Fear in a population will make them do things and allow the government to do things that History will judge

"vaccine doesn't prevent infection and transmission" Do you have a source for that because maybe this is out of context.
What is your source (link) where risk of unvaccinated against risk of myocarditis is more, less or the same.
I saw something the other day and I'll have a look if I can find it but from memory the risk from covid-19 was way worse.
Getting your kids vaxxed may not be right for you but these decisions needed to be based on the facts by trusted sources.

edit:
Found one link that has some info on the risk.

Summary

What is already known about this topic?

An elevated risk for myocarditis among mRNA COVID-19 vaccinees has been observed, particularly in males aged 12–29 years.

What is added by this report?

On June 23, 2021, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices concluded that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination to individual persons and at the population level clearly outweighed the risks of myocarditis after vaccination.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Continued use of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in all recommended age groups will prevent morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 that far exceed the number of cases of myocarditis expected. Information regarding the risk for myocarditis with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines should be disseminated to providers to share with vaccine recipients.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm

Here is your source for data showing that vaccinated do not prevent transmission or infection. It's Oxford....

Lots of the mainstream media is now talking about this being endemic with repeated exposure or repeat vaccination as the plan going forward.

masking, vaccine passports and perhaps even other measures.

it’s the new normal

kids under 12 will be vaccinated by Christmas

the. It’s Gotta finish spreading though the unvaccinated

people that are not vaxxed yet will probably never get it.

I don't base my analysis on anything in this world by looking at small sample size and or personal bias. It would be terribly sad if a loved one of mine died of anything. I have a feeling it will happen to them at some point, probably before me but who knows lol. Older people aren't expendable, they are just a lot more likely to die of all cause mortality. Is this debatable? I guess this makes me a realist and a piece of work! Being critically skeptical of a government who's mandates surrounding covid doesn't follow their own planning playbook? Questioning the blatantly obvious politicization of this pandemic? ICUs at 95% capacity is standard operating procedure in Canada. Have we been overwhelmed anywhere? Do kids get sick? Are vaccine passports worth it from a practical, scientific, or economic lens? Ya let's just listen to the flip flopping parasitic politicians. Must be nice to have such a utopian view of things. Virus is gonna virus, we have to move on from this. It isn't the 1918 pandemic like they were purporting early on. Statistics bear this out. This thing has an extremely low prevalence of serious illness among almost all demographics. Time to start treating it that way.
Small sample sizes? Low prevalence of serious illness? Not sure what world you live in, do you know where Italy is and what happened there? Alberta cases over 1000 a day and rising, hospital’s overflowing with mainly unvaxxed patients. Surgeries canceled, cancer treatments canceled, healthcare people quitting due to burnout. Must be all bs, nothing to be concerned about all part of the government’s plan. Maybe you’d see the light if you pulled your head out from where it’s currently entrenched!

Had a friend send me this yesterday, I found it quite interesting, especially the part about Phitzer getting a patent for the vaccine 21 years ago. How can you patent a vaccine for a virus that didn’t exist?

Or did it?

If you have 10 minutes maybe have a watch

I’m still trying to figure out what the overall agenda is but to think this just happened, Covid just happened? I think not.

Had a friend send me this yesterday, I found it quite interesting, especially the part about Phitzer getting a patent for the vaccine 21 years ago. How can you patent a vaccine for a virus that didn’t exist?

Or did it?

I’m still trying to figure out what the overall agenda is but to think this just happened, Covid just happened? I think not.

99% graphene oxide, a toxic bio-weapon, OMG! Good thing I got the Moderna. Phew.

You are not facing the truth. In May this year, Manitoba had to ship ICU cases out of province for a couple of weeks because theirs were completely full. A month earlier, Toronto area ICUs were so full they were transferring people to regional hospitals as much as five hours away. That is far above the normal load.

You say you don't trust the government, yet you do exactly that every day. You trust that a call to 911 will bring you fire, ambulance or police. You trust the road to work will be drivable each morning - or that transit is running. You sure as hell trust that there will be a medical system to help you and your family with health issues.

99% graphene oxide, a toxic bio-weapon, OMG! Good thing I got the Moderna. Phew.
Confused by your response. This talks about the vaccine patent being applied for over 20 years ago for Covid

Does this not make you want to ask questions about what’s going on?

I’m good either way if anyone wants the jab or not, but if this is true

WTF?

You are not facing the truth. In May this year, Manitoba had to ship ICU cases out of province for a couple of weeks because theirs were completely full. A month earlier, Toronto area ICUs were so full they were transferring people to regional hospitals as much as five hours away. That is far above the normal load.

You say you don't trust the government, yet you do exactly that every day. You trust that a call to 911 will bring you fire, ambulance or police. You trust the road to work will be drivable each morning - or that transit is running. You sure as hell trust that there will be a medical system to help you and your family with health issues.
Ambulance wait times are often atrocious, and many people take a taxi instead to avoid the wait. RCMP can take hours to arrive when someone is actively robbing from your property. If you’re not in the Governments key ridings (Victoria & Vancouver) then certainly your roads suck and your public transit options suck equally. Lastly, our healthcare system leaves a lot to be desired; before COVID getting into the ER for broken bones and other non life threatening conditions took hours. Ironically since COVID both times I’ve had to get in it took minutes, and everyone there seemed excited to have a patient.

Confused by your response. This talks about the vaccine patent being applied for over 20 years ago for Covid

Does this not make you want to ask questions about what’s going on?

I’m good either way if anyone wants the jab or not, but if this is true

WTF?
This took me 10 seconds to find on google. Just goes to show that if you’re looking for misinformation, you’ll find misinformation.

Also, did you seriously think some random guy in Barbados managed to get his hands on classified Chinese government documents? Hahaha

Ambulance wait times are often atrocious, and many people take a taxi instead to avoid the wait. RCMP can take hours to arrive when someone is actively robbing from your property. If you’re not in the Governments key ridings (Victoria & Vancouver) then certainly your roads suck and your public transit options suck equally. Lastly, our healthcare system leaves a lot to be desired; before COVID getting into the ER for broken bones and other non life threatening conditions took hours. Ironically since COVID both times I’ve had to get in it took minutes, and everyone there seemed excited to have a patient.

this is true we have crack heads in the ER begging for oxy for there Toothache clogging up the system but it’s fear fear covid,

smells like an Agenda rather then a push for a holistic healthcare improvements.

I guess I’m mainly just sick of it all, I also not gonna reward Trudeau for it I can tell ya that

Last edited:
This took me 10 seconds to find on google. Just goes to show that if you’re looking for misinformation, you’ll find misinformation.

Also, did you seriously think some random guy in Barbados managed to get his hands on classified Chinese government documents? Hahaha
Google search, that’s funny.

Or did it?

My wife is a veterinarian. There is corona virus vaccine for cats. it has been around for a long time, she rerired from vetting in 93 and they had it then. Pfzier applying for a veterinary patent 21 years ago seems valid in that context, no? The rest of his facts seem to come from non substantiated sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back