All Coasts Transport

AlK

Has anyone used All Coasts Transport company for moving their boat?

Their quote seems reasonable and they would move the boat on a open carrier, which would save the boat trailer.

If you have had any experience with this company I would like to get your feedback.

Charlie,

Thanks for your response.

I had found that site and read the reviews for this company, but I tend to be rather cautious. As you know the web can be very helpful, but it is also used by a lot of dishonest individuals. Because of that, it is always good to hear from individuals that have first hand experience.

After reading this thread, I requested a quote for shipping that boat from ontario and got a cost of $2800 us all in. the lowest quote I got off uship was $2340 usd all in.

As we are seriously looking at that ontario boat again, I talked to my neighbor tonight who hauls cars (I can't believe I forgot about him last time around) and he will be getting me some estimates from his contacts. He doesn't go back east very much but said that if he had could find a good load out, he would do it for me.

Alk - I'll ask him about your boat and see what he says.

Hey Alk,

I'm a little disappointed in my neighbor. He's been on the road, but he never did get back to me on shipping the boat. I got lucky and found a boat hauling company that needed to fill in a load and got a great price on the shipping. I told him what you were trying to do and he said he is picking up a load in NC at the Grady White factory next week but that he usually brings boats into Ontario. If he has another load coming out West he may be able to save you some money. Here is his contact info: Dave at Bothwell Boatworks (519-436-4984). Tell him that Paul that just shipped a Campion 542 told you to call him and he will know what you are trying to do (at least to the extent that I was able to recall and relay to him). Good luck.

Congrats Paul, that looks like one sweet boat you will be happy with, not even broken in. FYI mine sits on a 3000 lb Roadrunner Roller Trailer. Very easy to launch by yourself.

Back