A note of appreciation

salty-dog

We, at Pirates Den Fishing, would like to thank our customers for your support for not just the past season, but seasons of previous years as well.

We would also like to thank our retailers for their hard work and dedication to us. Please visit your local retailer for Pirates Den products. They help put people to work. But, if you do not have a local retailer carrying genuine Pirates Den products, please contact us directly.

The 2013 season was an intense one to say the least. Many more new retailers and more retail sales from previously existing ones made us quite busy. So, we have hired more staff to help get the products out to you.

A small crew, along with myself, have been busy designing and building new products, bench testing them and finally, fish testing. Action/reaction testing and observation was done in real-world circumstance by my diving to prescribed depths and have the test boat pass overhead with the lure passing by me. The action {or lack thereof} was noted and modifications made. Many, many hours have spent underwater observing.

Why do this? So we can bring you the most tested and proven products possible. And because I love my work. It is a learning/loving/swearing/cursing thing. And I love it. I am committed to it.

The 2014 season will see new products from everyone, of course. Pirates Den will be right there with offerings for everyone, no matter how or where you fish.

Be sure to visit our Facebook page at Pirates Den Fishing and Sports, follow us on Twitter by the same name and check our website at www.piratesdenfishing.com for updates as we progress through the long winter months.

Again, THANK YOU ALL !!!!

that was like healthy spam..... and thanks pirates den for awesome products!!!

I am very interested in those glow plugs. Please let us be the first to get our hands on them! As others have said, I ll take a dozen!

Back