A Crew Member Christmas 2020!

Our Day 7 gift goes to...

Day7.jpg

Congratulations @apprentice! PNT will have your flasher wrapped and on it's way to your house soon!

Last edited:
For all you Halibut lovers, Day 8 of our Crew Member Christmas has a package just for you. PNT has put together a spreader bar, hali leader and double skirt combo and has it wrapped and ready to go! (Colours may vary)

PNT Xmas_Day_8.jpg

Good luck!

pntlogoxmas-4.jpg

The Elves at PNT don't like a messy deck so they have pulled a Mustad Anchovy Leader Roll from the goody bag for our Day 9 gift in the Crew Member Christmas!

PNT Xmas_Day_9.jpg

Good luck!

pntlogoxmas-4.jpg

The Elves at PNT have not forgotten about you west coast Tuna chasers, so Day 11 of our Crew Member Christmas features a Yozuri Hydro Mag Tuna Lure from the goody bag! (Colour may vary)

PNT Xmas_Day_11.jpg

Good luck!

pntlogoxmas-4.jpg

Our Day 11 gift goes to...

Day11.jpg

Congratulations @Nolan! PNT will have your Yozuri Tuna Lure wrapped and on it's way to your house soon!​

The last day of our Crew Member Christmas features a pair of Mustad Jigs. The Elves at PNT are getting tired but will have these wrapped and ready to go right after Christmas! (Colours may vary)

PNT Xmas_Day_12.jpg

Good luck!

pntlogoxmas-4.jpg

Last edited:
i'm starting to wondering if my name fell out of the hat and is under the couch

i'm starting to wondering if my name fell out of the hat and is under the couch
Now, if your name happens to get drawn for Day 12 or the Christmas Day gift pack, it will look like I rigged it to prove you are in the draw! :) But don't worry, if I do draw your name it will be legit and I will be happy to post it up! ;)

Now, if your name happens to get drawn for Day 12 or the Christmas Day gift pack, it will look like I rigged it to prove you are in the draw! :) But don't worry, if I do draw your name it will be legit and I will be happy to post it up! ;)
It's all good, I'm just happy to be part of this site.

Back