A COVID Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Fail, I would have thought they would see this coming, LOL

EV0CsgCUcAIP8dj

Stimulus Package

It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Drywell; All streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit; coffee in the restaurant is watered down and the bank has declared bankruptcy!
A tourist visiting the area drives into town, stops at the hotel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night. As soon as he walks upstairs, the hotel owner grabs the $100 bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his feed supplier, "The Co-op".

The manager at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs over to pay his debt to the local prostitute, from whom he has received "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves. No one produced anything. No one earned anything...

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how a Government Financial Stimulus package works!

EV5FCZcXkAYxFJo

Cue the music...

EV5f-RxXkAIl73L

EV5cae_WAAAdWCN

EV2-GlQU4AAwUmd

EV5QMnDXsAAwHsB

History books in 2060 will be like: “And on that day, Karen bravely contracted COVID-19 outside Baskin Robbins to fight for our right to 31 different flavors.”

EV6q7LOXsAAbC-I

I think she's opting for choice B. In WWII people did many hard things to win the war. We're only being asked to stay home for a bit and wash our hands. That apparently pushed Karen to choose death. I think John Prine said it best (RIP):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back