A COVID Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVQJb93XkAA7DqU

Great... now we have Germans to worry about too.

EVTMrk0WAAEsP_s

EVf5sbeVAAE1MLj

Man that kind of brings up this odd thought that I had a little while ago. Didn't want it to come across the wrong way so I kept it to myself. Buuuuut, having experienced it twice in the last two years and soon to be number three. My grandparents spent what some would consider too long in care homes. Essentially not eating, not recognizing anybody, waiting to die. One of the nurses kind of implied that if my family wasn't there so often they might give up sooner which would be great for everyone involved. She joked later, with me privately that sometimes they get real backed up and it takes a good flu to come and clear some beds. Harsh I know but that's the reality, how many of these deaths were just days away anyways. Not to minimize the severity of what we're facing. Just a deep thought.

EVfIsjWWsAkk0Ya

EVd8cR9WsAA8B-f

Reactions: RBL
This gave me chuckle.
EVhTYbAUMAA_kS4

A plane with 5 passengers on board — Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I’m needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says ‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, “The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. “ You can have the last parachute,” Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting.” The little girl replies: “Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag.”

EVmUOo1WoAAwKJk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back