7 year rumours

frango

A friend of mine was talking to a friend who is up on the southern end of QCI.He reports lots of 7 year old springs are being caught.I think the word he used was "amazing".If true? It should be great down here this summer.Here fishy fishy.

quote:Originally posted by frango

A friend of mine was talking to a friend who is up on the southern end of QCI.He reports lots of 7 year old springs are being caught.I think the word he used was "amazing".If true? It should be great down here this summer.Here fishy fishy.
maybe get some fresh scales in Zilla.:)

You can only try.I saw Zilla today.I was in cowichan bay and made a point of finding it.It looks good.I like the red covers.Brought back some fond memories.

quote:Originally posted by frango

You can only try.I saw Zilla today.I was in cowichan bay and made a point of finding it.It looks good.I like the red covers.Brought back some fond memories.
Not too hard to find is she? Had that done by Bobs upholstery.came in handy this weekend at Wallace island .Sure makes a lot of usable space.

It should be great down here this summer.Here fishy fishy.

Frango, where is down here this summer.

Dog, running out of Steveston.

Just got off the phone today with a gent flying out tommorow for QCI
many fish caught this week weighing in over 40lbs and one 50 and 59 caught this week, reliable information from his friend who lives there. Will post from exactly which lodge/area tommorow. (Name has either three or four letters in it.) Yes rumour is true 7 year olds are showing up. Kitimat/Rivers Inlet should see some BIG fish in good numbers this year more then normal. I hope some filter through are way, ECVI or WCVI.

Cheers ME

Back