26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

I’ve got a step as well but find there’s a slip risk and less mobile people struggle getting over the gunnel. The side doors are slick for stepping off the dock right into the boat.

My favourite rubber flooring is the black checker plate. It sweeps easier than the others and looks great. Comes off a roll in whatever length you need and is easy to cut out for install.

If you’ve got your heater under the table like mine, it might be worth adding a bit of a shield. I often had guests jam bags and kick feet down there. After pulled wires and broken ducting I finally added a shield and no more issues.

One of the best perks of custom aluminum is you can add things after the build. A couple more mods I added was a dive ladder, beefed up davit, tow post and surf rack.
I don't know if there's a boating equivalent to parking lot princess. But if there is, yours certainly is not that!

It's definitely on the high end of what it can handle. I was very happy how it towed after adding the motors - I was super worried with the tongue weight before that but the motors helped balance the load and it felt a lot lighter on the tongue. I do plan on getting a HD truck before I do any long road trips though.

She floats - took it out for 3.5 hrs of the 10hr break in. Extremely happy with how it handles and the suzuki 350 is a powerhouse. Most economical speed was 24knots - 3950 rpm - 40 liters/hr.....wide open was 38knots, 5900rpm and 115liters per hr.

got into some waves and its a tank - couldnt be happier. If you see me out there be sure to say hi. Talked to a few members on the dock today.

20240209_134405.jpg

The wrapping of your boat is first rate, I really like the two colours on the cab, and how you had the upper hull wrapped.

A great build.

The wrapping of your boat is first rate, I really like the two colours on the cab, and how you had the upper hull wrapped.

A great build.
Thanks - all credit to Josh at wrap it signs in langford - he did an exceptional job and is the go to for metal boat wraps.

Back