24 zeta overhaul

Cam

Hello
New to the site and thought I share my new project.198? Zeta 24 hardtop with 305cid 280 Volvo. Going to be removing the Volvo and putting on a pod. Any suggestion on pod builders in Vic area thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 513
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 497
That is very silmilar in looks to the one I picked up this summer!
Mine has the slidding glass bulkhead and the 305 with the Alpha gen II leg.
Talk to Larry at DSS in Duncan, they have done lots of pods, he is a member on here.

I have damn near the same boat, without the sliding glass bulkhead. My engine is the ford 302, so a few years earlier than yours. Could you post some more pics of how your kicker is set up ? I need to get a kicker on mine, and am looking for some ideas. It looks like yours clears the swim grid ? I'm thinking about cutting half my grid off.

Have a close look at the swim grid. He's got it slotted to fit the kicker.

Yes the swim gride does have notch for the kicker. I'll take a couple pics tonight for ya. Sunday is the last fishing trip in this configuration, then the fun starts!!

That would be great. I am very happy with mine, super stable and quicker than I thought she would be. The only major issue so far has been the fuel tank, which I had to replace. I'm toying with the idea of raising up the hardtop about 6 inches or so for headroom, and adding some kind of sliding glass bulkhead door or something to that effect.

Here is a couple pics of the swim grid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 281
Well got the motor and drive out this week with no big surprises. Did a major degrease in the motor well and got the gas tank ready to come out. Removed all the old wiring and steering. Got the verado harness laid in the just got to figure out where to put shift controller. Hopefully get the fiber glass work done this long weekend. Don't know y my pics come out side ways?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg