232 Grady White Gulfstream for sale

and dont forget the electric flush head for the female types is a big attraction
of this boat also,

thx! Hook'in up is not "outa-line" with that comment, cause it is soooo true!

bump this well looked after beauty up again ......I know it is probably the worst time to sell a boat but you could always consider just buying yourself this nice Christmas present and have a Grady White Christmas this year ! :D

Bumpidy bump - This 2001 Grady White is still available for purchase in downtown Vancouver ! This Gulfstream is in great shape, low hours (via computer/YDS) and has a very comfortable soft ride with amazingly economical fuel consumption. She knocks down a 3-4' chop with ease and cuts a smooth turn on a dime. The sea trial is very impressive to say the least and she's still in the water for while longer ... so come on down and see her. Check out 1st few posts for details, photos and phone#'s

Last bump before Christmas ( before she's moved to the hard for winter storage)
Cheers

Are you interested in trade? I have a Grady White, Marlin 300, I'm interested in downsizing, Jake I can be contacted at pjgrypma@shaw.ca
My appologies Swailfish, I completely missed seeing your posted question but I see Bighog got it. Yeah, we're not looking for a 30' but thx for suggestion anyway....

As soon as the boat show hits town next month your going to wish you had 10 of these for sale, it should be gone in a heartbeat, someone's missing a great chance at a great boat

PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED - and Spring seems to be already approaching fast - boat show in 2 weeks!!!....where you'll find this sort of 232 package/options at Capstan new for 3-4 times the cost!

I can't find a price I've read it 3 times now

$52,500
Thats odd because I see it there after big hog's edit - I wonder if its due to the edit update and browser issue ??

Here is again from 1st post:

232 Grady White Gulfstream ** REDUCED **
** Price Reduction ** (12/31/13)

2001 - Grady 232. Twin 150 HP Yamaha (HPDI - just serviced < 420 hrs), 2012 Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust Electric tilt and start OB on custom SS bracket. Lowrance Elite 7 HDI, Furuno 4k Radar, VHF and remote control stereo. Electric Marine toilet in cabin. 190 US Gals - 2 tanks. 4 sided curtains. No trailer. Reduced to $52500 - reasonable offers considered. 3 months moorage available. Located in downtown Vancouver at the Bayshore West Marina. 604-688-2483. If you have specific questions please PM or call.

Vancouver Boat Show is coming up in a week so if anyone is on the fence with this one I'd say now's the time as I fully expect this boat to be sold within the next few weeks.

Here's another recent thread on SFBC that has some advice on buying a 24-26' boat in the 50K range and some comments on a GW232, including this package.
http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?26210-Boat-upgrade

This is the BIGGEST 23' boat you will set foot on, I have the same and love it
with the 9 and a half foot beam its more like being on a 26-28' and yet with the twins on the back
maneuvering in tight quarters like docking and such is much easier then with a big single
and for as big as it feels its still a very easy boat to trailer

Peahead ,
I have the same boat with twin 4 stroke Suzuki's and soooooo love it , smoothest and softest riding boat made.
I would not sell mine for that price , and am amazed yours has not sold yet.
Your boat is a perfect boat for BC waters and a great deal.
I,m so done with having my teet h fillings pounded out in gulf chop while in Aluminum or thin skin plastic boats.
these hulls are so comfortable to ride in.
Good luk with your sale.

Chrism , I'll bump this one up for ya.

Its a beauty Grady and only a few weeks left on the market and this one will be gone !! Last chance to have this one for yourself for a very fair price. Call BHOG ( see first post with details of this Gulfstream and contact numbers) These North Carolina made Grady's were higher price than I expected at the Vancouver Boat Show last weekend, likely due in part to slumping Canadian dollar against USD.

Chrism , I'll bump this one up for ya.

Its a beauty Grady and only a few weeks left on the market and this one will be gone !! Last chance to have this one for yourself for a very fair price. Call BHOG ( see first post with details of this Gulfstream and contact numbers) These North Carolina made Grady's were higher price than I expected at the Vancouver Boat Show last weekend, likely due in part to slumping Canadian dollar against USD.
you seen that too hey Greg, I checked them out as well and the only comparible modle was 153k and only had a basic cuddy
our Gulfstreams are way nicer IMO
Tim

Yeah that Journey 258 I think it was , was the one that was 153K and looked similar in size to my 228G Seafarer with a very small cuddy as compared to the 232 Gulfstream. It was also narrow, likely 8' or 8'6" as cockpit seemed smaller compared to Gulsteam as well. The hull integrated swim/grid plaform that the pwr is mounted on ( similar to the sailfish) uses alot of space that otherwise isn't on a podded model like the Gulfstream or the 228.

I asked the sales fellow why there was no 232 as its one of their most popular models ( way more impressive IMO and he did not disagree) but he says they just wanted to change it up a bit this year .....hmmmm...

Back