Any local prawning reports? Twin Islands? Marina Island? Twin Used to be the go to spot but have kinda lost faith in it.
I used to fish Twin regularly, but have found it to be not as productive the last 5 years or so.
Lots of traps there even when it is closed.

I used to fish Twin regularly, but have found it to be not as productive the last 5 years or so.
Lots of traps there even when it is closed.
Of course! It's handy to an I.R.

Out prawning yesterday - reasonable results. Encouraging though was the number of coho we saw jumping pretty much all over -Lighthouse, Hump, Francisco.
Saw a guy at the ramp with a monster ling - Willow Point apparently.

I might talk about local salmon fishing, be a bit more vague about prawning, but Ling holes?
Taking that to the grave.
Pinnacles north of Separation Head is vague enough
ha ha. I respect your desire to keep some secrets to your grave!
How about this more general question...what features would a person be searching for to find lings?
I've been trying to find rock pinnacle features, and fishing around slack tide near the tops. 60-120' depths.
Obviously I also watch others, and since bottom fishing is pretty much all that is open in area 14 now, I assume every boat I see where they are jigging, is after lings. :) Seen some folks jigging the steep drop contours near a shoal or pinnacle. Saw one boat pull out a nice big ling from 400' off the side of a islet/shoal.

Back