Screenshot_20220616-165140_Chrome.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20220616-165012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-165012_Chrome.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20220616-165104_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-165104_Chrome.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 95
What is the daily limit of sockeye ? Did D.F.O. increase it to 4 per day ? Any info appreciated........ :) ,... ...C.A.

So I'm wondering will it hold out till next weekend. Tide are good for bottom fish on the inside and don't want to miss it.

Anyone know how launching is in the morning with the super low tide coming this weekend ?I know usually only a problem in the middle of summer .Thanks for any input cheers ..

Anyone know how launching is in the morning with the super low tide coming this weekend ?I know usually only a problem in the middle of summer .Thanks for any input cheers ..
If you re heading to the somass river launch ramp with low tide, warm up your boat engine for five minutes in the water to avoid stalling. when the boat engine is ready then Head out nicely in fast moving water. Take your time. I learned that when I got my first boat in the water years ago.

If you re heading to the somass river launch ramp with low tide, warm up your boat engine for five minutes in the water to avoid stalling. when the boat engine is ready then Head out nicely in fast moving water. Take your time. I learned that when I got my first boat in the water years ago.
Yeah sorry launching from Clutesi marina

What gear are you guys running for the sockeye? Green flashers and pink squirts? Do you troll on the faster side for them to. Thanks,

Got 5 sockeye before 6 am this morning. Went 5 for 5. Then it shut off and nothing for the next 1.5 hours before we made a move for the sound. 2 of the 5 were decent size. Orange flasher with small clear and purple squirt got 4 of 5 fish. Green flasher and pink squirt got the other. Rounded off the day with a couple hatch Chinook and a nice sized coho!

When does this run typically taper off? I’m wondering if July 13 is going to be too late to give these a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back