2022 okanagan lake thread

Just had one snap me off on the spoon that was killin it. Came rocketing out the water behind the boat with the spoon in its face. Jumped 4 times and flung the spoon off into the deep.

Just had one snap me off on the spoon that was killin it. Came rocketing out the water behind the boat with the spoon in its face. Jumped 4 times and flung the spoon off into the deep.
Damn, I don’t have any skinny G’s! Glad you’re having a good morning! Just saw your post about colours - much appreciated!

Hello members
I’m a salty but my kids moved to kelowna so I’m taking the boat up to drag grandkids around on the tube but want to try fishing
Have downriggers but just trying to get some intel of where to go
Is there a map with some markups of good spots ?
Thanks in advance

Hello members
I’m a salty but my kids moved to kelowna so I’m taking the boat up to drag grandkids around on the tube but want to try fishing
Have downriggers but just trying to get some intel of where to go
Is there a map with some markups of good spots ?
Thanks in advance
early early morning, out front of bertram creek park, squally pt and peachland, or casa loma area or on the other side of the bridge pauls tomb area, okanagan center and carrs landing

early early morning, out front of bertram creek park, squally pt and peachland, or casa loma area or on the other side of the bridge pauls tomb area, okanagan center and carrs landing
Thanks King i will look those places up , I’ll either be launching at the El dorado or the other side at the Cove hopefully they are open early

Thanks King i will look those places up , I’ll either be launching at the El dorado or the other side at the Cove hopefully they are open early
Eldorado will be, I’d be running plugs on top 300’ back 1oz of weight or spoons etc maybe 30’ down but watch for schools of Kokanee and marks under or over top.

Back