2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear Barry sold out....spent many a season at Bamfield Lodge. Is your friend maintaining the lodge and dock for guests, same as Barry did all those years?
it is now a full on fishing lodge, i wont disclose the owners name,, but the lodge is being managed and run by some great people, the restaurant is being leased to another person. gonna be great!

it is now a full on fishing lodge, i wont disclose the owners name,, but the lodge is being managed and run by some great people, the restaurant is being leased to another person. gonna be great!
Would you all please talking about it so much?! It was the best kept secret until a month ago lol

ILL be there and im sure jerry will have a few with us LOL plan on Saturday night
ill have my homemade meat treats jalapeno cheese smokies,3 pepperonis , garlic coil and smoked cheeses you bring the crackers!!!!!!!
party ON !!!

ILL be there and im sure jerry will have a few with us LOL plan on Saturday night
ill have my homemade meat treats jalapeno cheese smokies,3 pepperonis , garlic coil and smoked cheeses you bring the crackers!!!!!!!
party ON !!!
Leave some there for me!

party ON !!!
Sold!
See you there. I’ll text ya.

Headed up Saturday for 3 nights. Spent 80% of our time fishing Sanford and was consistent for smaller springs 6-10lbs. Did find some nice teenagers sun night there and Tuesday morning had some nice bigger fish at the wall as we had 2 hours before we had to clean up and leave. Ran a blue silver skinny g and and a glow white hootchy primarily and they both produced. Hootchy seemed to get the better fish. Squid in bamfield harbour. Fish had tiny bait fish and shrimp in stomachs. My one coho killer hit a salmon right away and then codded up only to have an eagle snatch the cod and lure and fly off to the trees.
Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back