2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Blanked out at N Arm to S Arm. Saw a few pinks caught.
anyone do any Albion analysis? Seems like maybe they haven’t showed….
Yup was blanked also after 7 hours on the water after trolling around North Arm. We did have a few hits, but those were only jack springs. Certainly thankful for the time on the water with good friends & spectacular scenery.

Last edited:
Ok hope this is the run, started at 12 fished North for an hour pulled the lines, dropped in T10 fished past the can for for 30 min pulled the line nothing dead dead dead, pushed forward headed to SH dropped the lines at 2 in no time flat it was on!!!... double header springs lol which rod first, one is doing the keeled over bent out maxed screaming!! while i pull the other in, re set bang again was nuts, some beautiful reds, all on vid, bait 50-70' i hope this is the switch getting flicked on, other boats around were into springs
IMG_3671.JPG

Ok hope this is the run, started at 12 fished North for an hour pulled the lines, dropped in T10 fished past the can for for 30 min pulled the line nothing dead dead dead, pushed forward headed to SH dropped the lines at 2 in no time flat it was on!!!... double header springs lol which rod first, one is doing the keeled over bent out maxed screaming!! while i pull the other in, re set bang again was nuts, some beautiful reds, all on vid, bait 50-70' i hope this is the switch getting flicked on, other boats around were into springs
View attachment 70104
Did you film it? What do you mean by all on vid. I'd love to watch it.

Trolled 9am-6pm NA to sandheads, 1 pink and a beauty low teen lost by the boat. Quite devastated. Where can one get some anchovies in the morning.. or anywhere I can dock and buy? Would like to head out tomorrow if I can get my hands on some chovies.

Trolled 9am-6pm NA to sandheads, 1 pink and a beauty low teen lost by the boat. Quite devastated. Where can one get some anchovies in the morning.. or anywhere I can dock and buy? Would like to head out tomorrow if I can get my hands on some chovies.
False Creek Fuels opens at 6am

Back