2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

i fished the cap gong show today lots of boats i stayed away from the pack and got rewarded with a nice chunky 10 lb red spring released one coloured up pink that was it for the day caught my spring at 51 feet on a spoon didnt see much caught there today but sounder was marking lots of fish

We went out to SH yesterday at 1:00 and it was LUMPY! The wind and waves did calm down around 5, 1 pink and a couple small hits. Fish must have blown in with the rain. Only a few boats silly enough to be out there!

We went out to SH yesterday at 1:00 and it was LUMPY! The wind and waves did calm down around 5, 1 pink and a couple small hits. Fish must have blown in with the rain. Only a few boats silly enough to be out there!
Yup, never good after a heavey rain, especially at the S Arm, need about 5 days of non rain days so they stack up, if not theyll shoot up the river , my 2 cents

Yup, never good after a heavey rain, especially at the S Arm, need about 5 days of non rain days so they stack up, if not theyll shoot up the river , my 2 cents
I've always been under the impression that fish don't necessary stack up at sandheads like they would for the cap mouth. Because the water is so deep.

I've always been under the impression that fish don't necessary stack up at sandheads like they would for the cap mouth. Because the water is so deep.
Definitely 100% , not like the cap but they do stick around if it's not raining. I've been of the belief that when it rains ...they are gone lol

The reason it's been civil is because nobody is catching fish so nobody else isn't trying to cut behind the guy that just caught. When it starts to go off the pack tightens considerably. Fortunately for me there was only one idiot following me around when I caught all my fish this past week ;)
We could all do what Rain City does - turn his back to Starboard and just keep driving across your bow.
Once you post a picture of your boat - you can't hide!
I'm going to invest in a louder horn just for Rain City or maybe purchase some more bottle rockets.

We could all do what Rain City does - turn his back to Starboard and just keep driving across your bow.
I'm going to invest in a louder horn just for Rain City or maybe purchase some more bottle rockets.
Nice to meet you! :p Sorry if I got in your way at some point. She's not very maneuverable. Welcome to the forum. Can't wait for your reports.

Not very nice, squampy.

I find yelling is more effective than a horn. 24' denali black top w rocket launchers dont have too many good photos of it sorry buddy. Hope your not running a 24' limestone or I'll have to talk to your sensei about being mean online

Back