2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the freighters and mile marker today 10-2. Had 2 shakers and 3 just under. Likely 10-12 boats out. Calm and gorgeous....but can't imagine doing it without heat...

Was heading to the mile markers and saw quite a few boats working that area so i decided to go further west, it's probably the fastest drop
in bite i've ever had, sent it down.. busted off the clip and thought dammit i forgot to set the release clip, start reeling and its a fish...
View attachment 58667
bellies were loaded
View attachment 58669
Ha! Did you launch from Vanier w/ a Van? If so, pretty sure I passed you and waved from the deck of our boat (as my wife was driving the truck). Well done! One of the just unders (59cm) we had also had bait in its mouth, same as yours. Good times winter fishing!

I was out yesterday. Fished the falls area with only one under. A boat came from Tunstall and said the place was full of seals. He only did one pass and headed to the falls. There were a few boats over at Grace but didn’t get any reports. Good luck today.

Ha! Did you launch from Vanier w/ a Van? If so, pretty sure I passed you and waved from the deck of our boat (as my wife was driving the truck). Well done! One of the just unders (59cm) we had also had bait in its mouth, same as yours. Good times winter fishing!
That was me, i thought i saw your hand go up, but there's walkers and runners all over so i thought you saw a buddy, nice sorta seeing you.. cheers till next time..

Great winter pic there Tighlines22 and Reeltime. kinda wishing I kept the boat out !! WOW !
tight lines and stay safe
S-V II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back