2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding now, for tomorrow should I go to cap or sand heads. Or somewhere completely different any thoughts. My dad is thinking Bowen

Fishing SH, calm, Landed 1 hatchery cohoe, 6 lbs. Few shakers and under size spring.
Anchovy, 40 - 60 ft on rigger in 150 to 250 ft. of water. Cohoes were hooked on 40 ft.
Also released nice wild cohoe and lost another one. Fished from 8 to 330 pm. Nice day.

Last edited:
Deciding now, for tomorrow should I go to cap or sand heads. Or somewhere completely different any thoughts. My dad is thinking Bowen

I would go wherever is closer. Its tough fishing. The more you can get your line in the water the better. I will try to get out there to the cap have everything ready to winterize but I'm still a few fish short.

I would go wherever is closer. Its tough fishing. The more you can get your line in the water the better. I will try to get out there to the cap have everything ready to winterize but I'm still a few fish short.
I actually posted that on Saturday night. I went to Sandheads. Tried everything. It was so slow we almost left to go for a cruise up southarm down northarm. But we just sat there and cleared shakers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back