2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be out tomorrow at the cap going to dump the leg out today see how it is. Have medium herring which I've had good luck on and some anchovy sized herring from the chevron on cap road. Went with a anchovy herring aid teaser for those.

Fished afternoon to sun down at the Cap yesterday, saw few wild coho get hit and one nice spring bonked, hit a nice wild 90' ... just no big numbers of springs
i'm still going with the springs haven't all shown up for the cap, will grind away on these nice days, till it's feeder and prawn time.. no The End... ;)
View attachment 57662
If you checked your gear every so often instead of wasting your time taking beautiful pictures you wouldn't get skunked all the time ;)

so..was going to cross to Porlier from Steveston later today...sounds like not a good idea.. ?? ( and yes..no radar..)
I’m at Cowards Cove right at Wreck Beach. Can’t see 100 meters. It’s thick. At least T10 to English Bay. You never know in the Straight but I hear Fog horns out there.

so..was going to cross to Porlier from Steveston later today...sounds like not a good idea.. ?? ( and yes..no radar..)
You gotta have radar. Watched a guy come up my stern and had to blow my horn. If I didn’t have radar I never would have known he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back