2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get bait near Surrey/langley? Anchovy is what I am looking for. Used to buy at army and navy last year

Anyone know where I can get bait near Surrey/langley? Anchovy is what I am looking for. Used to buy at army and navy last year

Anchovy a better bait than herring..?

Anyone willing to sell a 15lb finned cannon ball...?

Not sure about that area but Canadian Tire sells anchovy’s on the Island

Heading out in the morning wondering if anybody can tell me what are the chances of getting parking at Ferry Road Ladner launch?

the corner store at 208th and 96th ave in langley carry’s bait.

They only had two 10 packs of anchovies tho left when I was their two days ago.

Fishing Sandhead. Limited out 12 to 21 lbs.
7 reds , 1 wht. Hot in morning 7 to 830 am. Released wild cohoe. Got 3 , lost a 3. Slowed down, bite pickup around 4pm. Got last 2.
Got all Fishing 55 to 70 ft on rigger in aprox 200ft water. Med to large anchovies.

Anchovy a better bait than herring..?

Anyone willing to sell a 15lb finned cannon ball...?

had to drive to pnt to pick one up, Barry’s was out of Coated and non coated. Pnt is sold out of coated but has lots of non coated.

sounded like a few crab traps out there are keeping the tackle stores busy

I did not loose mine to a crab trap, first thing on opening day i put it out and paaaa ting snapped the rigger cable. Must of had a kink in it. Stizzled

I figutre its time to spend another day in the floating office tomorrow, see ya all at the sand heads tomorrow morning.

I'm going to be launching out of captains cove tomorrow and would be great if we could hook up with someone along the way for a 15lb finned rigger ball.
The flood tide isn't till the afternoon as well as calmer winds so we may run in to pnt and some lunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back