2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to cast a line off the roof from my workplace tomorrow. I think that area is closed. It will be a demonstration fishery. F U dfo. I would go sandheads tomorrow. I imagine it will be busy.

Started at north arm 7am fished all way to sand head and back to north arm chovies and herring not as much as a hit all day finally gave in and called it quits at 5, was a beautiful boat ride, only nets I seen out were flapping in the breeze. Great job to those who managed to bonk a slab today. May have do it all over again tomorrow

Started at north arm 7am fished all way to sand head and back to north arm chovies and herring not as much as a hit all day finally gave in and called it quits at 5, was a beautiful boat ride, only nets I seen out were flapping in the breeze. Great job to those who managed to bonk a slab today. May have do it all over again tomorrow
You need to go and pay them back tomorrow

Decided to stay home today , looks like it's going to be windy at SH.
Going to go Sturgeon fishing instead .

Stellar day at SH, brought home an 18lb red doe, 10lb marble and 15lb chum, 4 pin poppers just for a taste test. All in 200-300 ft of water, riggers spread 40ft to 75ft
Highlight of the day was the glass calm waters and seeing the well known 30 Commander;)
You should have said hi! She's a big ***** eh? :D

Decided to stay home today , looks like it's going to be windy at SH.
Going to go Sturgeon fishing instead .

Me too... for those who are out this morning, how's the chop and has the morning bite turned on? Hope it's a good day for fish in the box for those who are out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back