2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out in 400ft at SH fishing solo. One 30+ lbs In the box At around 10am. 70ft with gold flasher and green teaser. 2 big hits only on large herring. One sealed me and snapped one rod. That’s a first. Rods in the water max 15 min between hits. Seems to be good all around. Backup rod and reel set. Hopefully the bite is still on.

maybe its one of those illusive 80cm tyees !!! @Chasin' Dreams lol

maybe its one of those illusive 80cm tyees !!! @Chasin' Dreams lol
Lol we can't even find one pre spawn full of ripe berries or fat sperm sacks. Have been weighing all of them close to 80 with fat full bellies. Even a football 80 full of ripe berries was a tad under 16. Heaviest yet all year though @80cm for us in the salt chuck, even these late ripe ones... :rolleyes: My buddy has been trying to keep the bet going with me after the slot limit max size restriction ended. So for ****'s and giggles we kept a little side bet going. The dick head went as far as visiting his native friends the other day and threw a bunch of preggo fat 80 cm and close to 80 cm Springs on the scale. None went over 16.4 from the native river fish collection. The good thing about our side bet is he will now have to pay me $250 come Sept 15th when our side bet ends :D:D:D

Sorry for the derail... More reports and fish pics please!

Ended up leaving at 130 about the same time I saw raincity take off finished the day off woth the biggest coho I’ve caught locally at 9 pounds. The small chinook came in at 9.5 pounds and the bigger one at 15 pounds . Was out between 10am and 130.

upload_2020-9-10_16-40-7.png

upload_2020-9-10_16-38-3.jpeg

Coho ended up being a male

upload_2020-9-10_17-6-21.jpeg

upload_2020-9-10_17-7-11.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back