Status
Not open for further replies.
First try this season for Sox. Doing noon till dark. Leaning towards launching north arm. Will report any good news.

No current reports...Anyone out there now to post a report good or not so good would be appreciated.
Thanks

There was a seine boat setting south of the south arm yesterday. Is there a seine opening or what? Couldn't find anything on DFO website for commercial or aboriginal seine openings.

Thanks for posting can so,
Just got lines in at sand heads, nice conditions not much going on around us

out at NA from 8am - 10:30 this morning. Started in about 300' of water slowly trolled out deeper where all the boats were and went 2 for 3 in the first 45 minutes then nothing. Lots of jumpers all the way out but not much on the sounder. Saw a few nets out but mostly pretty quiet.

went out solo today. got 4 at the SA. Saw fish caught on purple flasher and green flasher. Once I got rid of the dummy flasher, I got mine within a 10 min span... Do they call it a dummy flasher cuz only dummies think it helps to catch fish? 2 of my fish were on an old school red shiny flasher. Sometimes the sox like it simple I guess...

Has anyone had any luck with springs in the last week? I almost dropped my gear at the Bell Buoy as I came into Vancouver but I dont have a sounder onboard so its difficult to tell whats down there and whether the Bell Buoy or QA is worth a shot this time of year. Thoughts?

Has anyone had any luck with springs in the last week? I almost dropped my gear at the Bell Buoy as I came into Vancouver but I dont have a sounder onboard so its difficult to tell whats down there and whether the Bell Buoy or QA is worth a shot this time of year. Thoughts?

Got my 4 sockeye on red flashers. Saw fish caught on both green and purple flashers so I think color doesnt matter much right now...
It's definitely worth a shot, and I would also try North Arm as well

went out solo today. got 4 at the SA. Saw fish caught on purple flasher and green flasher. Once I got rid of the dummy flasher, I got mine within a 10 min span... Do they call it a dummy flasher cuz only dummies think it helps to catch fish? 2 of my fish were on an old school red shiny flasher. Sometimes the sox like it simple I guess...

It must be a blue dummy for it to work

Hard fishing today, 9-1700 and only picked up 9 but must have lost another 8 forsure. 60-90 ft, straight out from SA White Marker in about 300' of water .Went out to 600ft and didn't get a sniff. Put down a blue flasher for about 3 hours, brought it back and threw it in the bucket to not be used again, switched back to green and bite was on (No Bull)

@Rain City i imagine you have multiple cameras on your boat (because of how pretty you think you look in them) so if you don’t make a compilation vid to this song I will be very disappointed in you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back