2015 IIHF World Juniors

T

The Jackel

Well fast paced game against the Russians, looks like the goal tending is weak again. His glove hand kind of reminds me when Derby was young trying to catch the big fat soft ball :) A real work in progress lol....

Well fast paced game against the Russians, looks like the goal tending is weak again. His glove hand kind of reminds me when Derby was young trying to catch the big fat soft ball :) A real work in progress lol....

Should be a good tournament. Though I agree that glove hand is mediocre at best. Maybe Comrie will end up in net Sunday. See what hes like.

-KK

Don't forget, we didn't have Mcdavid last night, and still managed 55+ shots on net. I think with this years teams, goaltending will just have to be good enough, not stellar. We will beat teams with offence Im thinking this year. Gonna be a great tourney..

I think i heard the Russians kept 7 out of their lineup too

Man I hate it when people print the truth about me....;)

ha ha glove was good looked better than where the f r we's glove last game.

ha ha glove was good looked better than where the f r we's glove last game.

Engrish_158370_348360.jpg

:D

Do NOT say that too loud... Or next thing is we'll have Sammy in here looking for sausages....

Ya Sammy is a bit of a sausage hound :) The team is looking pretty solid so far, fingers crossed.

Canada dumps on the Swiss;6 - 0...Max Domi pots a hat trick...looking good heading into the round - robin...:)

Yes i am liking what i see so far more chemistry than the last couple of years. I hope the goal tending doesn't let us down

Thanks Eman, can't get wiziwig to work on my apple stuff though. May have to hit the gf's place to watch this one.

Back